Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now That Reds Are Over Let's Focus On Bengals
The Reds officially are out of the playoffs tonight. Let's dedicate our time towards the Bengals. Cincinnati could really use a boost right now. I feel we need the Bengals to win some playoff games and possibly the Super Bowl this year. The Bengals need a few wins here the next few weeks.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 01:21 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Reds officially are out of the playoffs tonight. Let's dedicate our time towards the Bengals. Cincinnati could really use a boost right now. I feel we need the Bengals to win some playoff games and possibly the Super Bowl this year. The Bengals need a few wins here the next few weeks.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I was already focused on the Bengals.

[Image: villain-chillin-like-a-villain.gif]
Reply/Quote
It was a fun season, for a change. But it's over
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 01:21 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Reds officially are out of the playoffs tonight. Let's dedicate our time towards the Bengals. Cincinnati could really use a boost right now. I feel we need the Bengals to win some playoff games and possibly the Super Bowl this year. The Bengals need a few wins here the next few weeks.

FC Cincinnati is still the best team in the MLS and clinched a playoff position earlier than any other in the history of the MLS.    But I get your point.  Cincinnati sports fans are able to focus on all our teams.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I still have the Blue Jays, but they're a Jekyll and Hyde team, who knows which team will show up.

The Reds seem to be a bit ahead of schedule, I hope they actually build on it and not do what the Reds have done in the past decade when things start to go right. They are my NL team....

I think it'll still be a fun NFL season in Cincinnati... today is a big one... there's no way they should lose. Famous last words... I know. At least one of the Ravens or Browns will fall to 2-2.
Reply/Quote
As an Angels fan baseball season has been over since early summer.
Still once the Bengals start playing and football starts it’s hard to watch baseball. Just reminds me of how boring it is compared to football.
Baseball is just a sport to keep us entertained in summer until the serious competition starts!
Reply/Quote
That first month, post-ASB, was brutal. The losses to the hated Cubs, and by such a wide scoring margin, really took the wind out of my sails as far as expectations go. They did their job this year, they entertained us through the summer and got us to Bengals football. Hell, the past two weeks plus have given some fans something to be excited about, when the Bengals started out 0-2 during 'Zac's Preseason' and things looked to be headed downhill in a hurry! Not sold AT ALL on ownership turning a corner quite yet. This off-season will be interesting, they have money to spend, cheap young ascending players already rostered, just need some depth in the rotation and a power bat. Let's see what they do...

Now...onwards towards hoisting our first Lombardi!
Reply/Quote

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, welcome to an early season exit from the play offs.

If they can’t turn around very soon, we are looking at a top 10 pick next year.
Reply/Quote
Now that the Bernal’s are over, let’s focus on the reds. What do you guys think? We need some bullpen arms for sure.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 07:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952b3lxqhinrp5n1qc7i40...w.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 08:09 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Now that the Bernal’s are over, let’s focus on the reds. What do you guys think? We need some bullpen arms for sure.

Bengals could use a good bullpen arm right about now.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So... when does the Cactus League start up?

Reply/Quote
Reds need pitchers to contend and the Bengals need an o-line to contend.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 01:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Reds need pitchers to contend and the Bengals need an o-line to contend.

You seriously still think the OL is the story of the 2023 Bengals? We could have the Eagles or 9ers OL out there right now and it wouldn’t matter. You can’t compete in today’s NFL with an immobile QB who can’t complete a pass beyond 15 yards.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 02:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You seriously still think the OL is the story of the 2023 Bengals? We could have the Eagles or 9ers OL out there right now and it wouldn’t matter. You can’t compete in today’s NFL with an immobile QB who can’t complete a pass beyond 15 yards.

Why is he immobile?

Because the line got him killed and he can't run.

Why can't he compete a pass beyond 15 yards?

Because the o line got him killed and hurt his arm/shoulder.

How is the OL NOT the story of this season?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 02:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why is he immobile?

WTF does the OL have to do with Burrow straining his calf in a non contact practice in July?

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 02:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why is he immobile?

Hahahaha! He is INJURED THUS WHY HE IS IMMOBILE and can’t complete a pass over 15 yards! Not sure why you are not able to see this! That and the OC/ZT clearly having no clue IS THE STORY OF THE SEASON! ZT in an interview said they needed to run blitz beaters. Yet he never did! Why did it take him until week 4 to figure this out? Should have know after week freaking 1!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 02:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: WTF does the OL have to do with Burrow straining his calf in a non contact practice in July?
See below.
(10-02-2023, 02:56 AM)OUatown Wrote: Hahahaha! He is INJURED THUS WHY HE IS IMMOBILE and can’t complete a pass over 15 yards! Not sure why you are not able to see this! That and the OC/ZT clearly having no clue IS THE STORY OF THE SEASON! ZT in an interview said they needed to run blitz beaters. Yet he never did! Why did it take him until week 4 to figure this out? Should have know after week freaking 1!

Hahahaha!

He has gotten hit so much that he has gotten progressively worse in his mobility.
Reply/Quote