Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now That The Roster Is Solidified, Predict The Bengals 2016 Record
(09-09-2016, 04:22 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Bengals kept the game close against the Broncos last year with a backup QB @ Denver...

I think Bengals can easily take the dub here...

With all the changes of the 53 and new coaches,I am finding it hard to make  a solid prediction before we play a game,however,I too am very concerned about depth,injuries and all that.I could easily see a 9/7 season or worse because of upcoming injuries.I just do not see new players coming in from college as being as tough as they used to be.Too many injuries of rooks and to me that says something about conditioning prior to hitting the big bad NFL.

THIS first game against gang green is going to tell us how tough this team is.I have my doubts about this year.Talk about a brutal schedule coming out of the gate.I mean,it doesn't get any worse than having to go to NY and play them on 9-11.I feel as if we are going to get hammered.Too many new players that are unproven and we still have Margus Hunt.I mean.REALLY.    If we are able to whipp the jets,I for one will be so stoked.I just do not see it,and you just know the stinkin stoolers are going to kill us the second game and we will be back of them by two games and will never recover.I could easily see them taking the division.they have a different mindset up there at three rivers than our coaches do.If we fail to make the post-season,marv will be gone.
Reply/Quote
1-15

Nugent loses every single game except the last one.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Before the Eifert, Billings and Eifert injuries I said 13-3.

Now i am leaning 11-5 still probably win the Division tho and a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 05:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: 1-15

Nugent loses every single game except the last one.

And saves his job for the next season because he finished on a high note Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 05:05 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: With all the changes of the 53 and new coaches,I am finding it hard to make  a solid prediction before we play a game,however,I too am very concerned about depth,injuries and all that.I could easily see a 9/7 season or worse because of upcoming injuries.I just do not see new players coming in from college as being as tough as they used to be.Too many injuries of rooks and to me that says something about conditioning prior to hitting the big bad NFL.

THIS first game against gang green is going to tell us how tough this team is.I have my doubts about this year.Talk about a brutal schedule coming out of the gate.I mean,it doesn't get any worse than having to go to NY and play them on 9-11.I feel as if we are going to get hammered.Too many new players that are unproven and we still have Margus Hunt.I mean.REALLY.    If we are able to whipp the jets,I for one will be so stoked.I just do not see it,and you just know the stinkin stoolers are going to kill us the second game and we will be back of them by two games and will never recover.I could easily see them taking the division.they have a different mindset up there at three rivers than our coaches do.If we fail to make the post-season,marv will be gone.

Cautiously optimistic here but all we can go on is franchise history until they prove otherwise!
Reply/Quote
12-4 with big momentum coming off the Sunday night win over the Squealers and then the Xmas Eve win on the road at Houston. Setting us up for #2 seed into the playoffs.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I know what I saw from the first team in the preseason and even without Tyler Eifert and Vontaze Burfict on the field the Bengals were smooth, dominant, and executed well. Ken Zampese might be a better offensive coordinator than Hue Jackson because, among other things, Ken doesn't abandon the run. I think the 2016 Bengals will be very balanced on offense but I also sense Ken will favor the run game.

As for the defense, Paul Guenther can build on last year's success and be even more fearsome in 2016.

My prediction? 14-2.
Reply/Quote
I can't make a prediction yet. I'll let you know after week 3.
Reply/Quote
11 - 5
Reply/Quote
Tin and sex

Reply/Quote
I keep telling you guys...

I don't see a loss on that schedule.

But somehow they'll manage to lose 5-6 games... Par for the course for this team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm sticking with 11-5 at the low end and 13-3 at the top end. Team could set a team record this year.

Reply/Quote
10-6
I like this team but I think it takes a while for them to gel. First part of the season will be rough expecting them to go 3-5 or 4-4 to start year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 11:28 PM)jason Wrote: I keep telling you guys...

I don't see a loss on that schedule.

But somehow they'll manage to lose 5-6 games... Par for the course for this team.

Under Dalton we have only lost 6 or 7 games twice in 5 years. That was his 1st and 2nd years when the defense wasn't as good and we didn't have that great of weapons. There's no way we lose 6 games.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 02:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wins: @Jets, @Steelers, Dolphins, @Giants, Bills, @Ravens, Eagles, @Texans, Ravens, one of the Browns games.
Losses: Broncos, @Cowboys, @Patriots, Redskins, Steelers, one of the Browns games.

10-6 Record
4-2 Divisional Record
8-4 Conference Record

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 11:27 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Tin and sex

[Image: gc.gif]

Reply/Quote
14-2 or 13-3
Reply/Quote
Same as last season, 12-4. Repeat as AFC North champs.

Reply/Quote
11 - 5

5 - 1 Division

Win division finish season on win streak after and are rolling come playoff time.

AFC Championship game at least

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
11-5

Super Bowl Champions: Bengals 24, Seahawks 20
Reply/Quote