Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thoughts and Prayers
(03-28-2020, 10:20 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: When you say DDT all I can think about is the wrestling move lol

Anytime we are going through channels and catch The Big Bang Theory theme I will leave it on JUST so I can do the DDT "BANG" like his entrance!  LMAO!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-28-2020, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Anytime we are going through channels and catch The Big Bang Theory theme I will leave it on JUST so I can do the DDT "BANG" like his entrance!  LMAO!

Oh Dino no. That’s DDP. A DDT is a wrestling move. Like Jake the Snake’s finisher
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-28-2020, 10:56 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh Dino no. That’s DDP. A DDT is a wrestling move. Like Jake the Snake’s finisher

Ah dang it!  You are 100% right!  LOL!

I should have my geek card pulled for that mistake!   Smirk
There is no contradiction between faith and science. The more I study physics, mathematics, and chemistry the more I see God's design, not less.

Call me weird or whatever -- I truly don't care -- but it's a great way to live when you can go to Mass, receive the Eucharist, read Sacred Scripture, and recite the Rosary on behalf of someone -- and then teach others the wonders of the scientific world. Believing in God and believing in science to me is as natural as breathing. Faith and logic are totally compatible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-02-2020, 10:11 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There is no contradiction between faith and science. The more I study physics, mathematics, and chemistry the more I see God's design, not less.

Call me weird or whatever -- I truly don't care -- but it's a great way to live when you can go to Mass, receive the Eucharist, read Sacred Scripture, and recite the Rosary on behalf of someone -- and then teach others the wonders of the scientific world. Believing in God and believing in science to me is as natural as breathing. Faith and logic are totally compatible.

Can you explain the science behind conception without a sperm and an egg resulting in a virgin birth? Can you explain the science behind how dead tissue devoid of life becomes re-animated? Can you explain the science behind the volume of water needed to flood the entire world? And where did it come from and where did it go if matter is neither created or destroyed? Can you explain the chemical reaction that turns a human into a pillar of salt? Can you explain human respiration and ventilation in the belly of a whale? Can you explain the logistics of feeding and watering two of every animal on the planet aboard a ship for 371 days in addition to the migration of mating pairs from places such as Australia and the Galápagos Islands? How long would it take two fire ants from Georgia, USA to travel all the way to somewhere in or around Mesopotamia? Can you explain the science behind creating a human from a rib? Could you explain the vocal cord anatomy of talking serpents or burning bushes?
"Two people have died from Covid-19 and 45 people are ill after a March 10 choir practice in Washington state, health officials said.

Of the some 60 people who attended the Skagit Valley Chorale rehearsal in Mount Vernon, 28 members have confirmed cases of the virus, according to Kayla Schott-Bresler of Skagit County Public Health."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/us/washington-choir-practice-coronavirus-deaths/index.html

Please don't go to church on Easter.
(04-05-2020, 09:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: "Two people have died from Covid-19 and 45 people are ill after a March 10 choir practice in Washington state, health officials said.

Of the some 60 people who attended the Skagit Valley Chorale rehearsal in Mount Vernon, 28 members have confirmed cases of the virus, according to Kayla Schott-Bresler of Skagit County Public Health."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/us/washington-choir-practice-coronavirus-deaths/index.html

Please don't go to church on Easter.

I'm gonna have my wife ride on my back over to the neighbors while they throw grass clippings at us.

Me and the boys gonna have a get together next week...I already got them out reserving the space...then there's this little vineyard I wanna hit before the weekend.  Might get hammered. Probably won't hear from from for a couple days after that.  Ninja