Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Now that we have a real QB I just bought tickets for the rest of the season
Cost me $17 grand total. Thanks for tanking the season Dalton, now I can afford to go to all the games! See you all at the tailgates!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Have fun supporting this shit show. Should just burn the money if you are good with giving it to MB. At least you could have a nice fire. I would rather get kicked in the balls by a donkey than give that family money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:47 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote:  Thanks for tanking the season Dalton, now I can afford to go to all the games!

I don't understand this.

How did Dalton's play make the tickets cheaper?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:44 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Have fun supporting this shit show. Should just burn the money if you are good with giving it to MB. At least you could have a nice fire. I would rather get kicked in the balls by a donkey than give that family money.

What are you talking about?  They just fixed everything.  Don't you know all the problems were Dalton's fault?

And all it took was a fourth round pick.  Sheer genius move by the front office.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:47 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Cost me $17 grand total. Thanks for tanking the season Dalton, now I can afford to go to all the games! See you all at the tailgates!

Ah ... ah ... you spent $17 grand to watch the league's worst team because they decided to start a rookie 4th round pick at QB.

I have a bridge in Saudi Arabia that I'll let go for $100 Gs. The bridge doesn't go anywhere yet (hence the cheap price), but there are plans to build desert cities on each side of it.

Reply/Quote
Nothing quite like a QB with all zeros on his resume to get people fired up.
Reply/Quote
17 grand for 5 games, are you sitting on Mike’s lap?
Reply/Quote
Did mike brown or someone in the front office post this thread cuz this is just another bone head decision
Reply/Quote
$17 seems a bit too low considering they still have Patriots and Steelers at home. And people will pay for the Pats game just to see Brady and Belichick.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bam! Swiss vacation paid. Thanks Katie
Reply/Quote
When he says $17 grand total...I'm wonder if he means $17 or $17,000?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  They just fixed everything.  Don't you know all the problems were Dalton's fault?

And all it took was a fourth round pick.  Sheer genius move by the front office.
I forgot that! With Findlay at the helm torpedoes be damned, here we come!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 08:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When he says $17 grand total...I'm wonder if he means $17 or $17,000?

I sure hope $17 or he needs to change his name to MB jr. 17,000 would be as bad as paying for Bobby Hart.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:47 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Cost me $17 grand total. Thanks for tanking the season Dalton, now I can afford to go to all the games! See you all at the tailgates!

We are back to leaving 2 Bengals tickets in an unlocked car on game day, come back and there are now 6 tickets on the dash.

On a side note our group just voted to stop advertising with the Bengals, we have been them a long time to the tune of over $200K a year they will lose in revenue.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  They just fixed everything.  Don't you know all the problems were Dalton's fault?

I was all for drafting a new QB and starting over, but benching Andy for a fourth rounder seems like such a slap in the face that it's hard to fathom. 

All I've heard from those around the organization is that because of injuries etc Taylor hasn't been able to implement his system. Now that Green is back he benches Andy, before Andy gets a chance to show what he can do on the "system".

The truth is sadly apparent to me. There is no system. Taylor is clueless on how to fix this(his playcalling proves that) and completely over his head,the offensive line coach is a league wide joke,and no one has ever heard of the defensive coordinator for good reason. 

Drafting a young blue Chip QB with this staff is a disaster  waiting to happen. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 08:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When he says $17 grand total...I'm wonder if he means $17 or $17,000?

Mike Brown is still getting used to typing on a keyboard.. give him time.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 09:25 PM)Brimey Wrote: I was all for drafting a new QB and starting over, but benching Andy for a fourth rounder seems like such a slap in the face that it's hard to fathom. 

Drafting a young blue Chip QB with this staff is a disaster  waiting to happen. 

Mike Brown wants Tua Tagovailoa or Jalen Hurts. Mikey Boy won’t surround his new “blue chip quarterback” because he doesn’t “pay for blockers” — his words — and we’ll be back to the drawing board again.
Reply/Quote
Yikes at some of these replies. Some of you guys wouldn't know a joke if it sat on your face and wiggled.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:42 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Yikes at some of these replies. Some of you guys wouldn't know a joke if it sat on your face and wiggled.

Well, in their defense, i had to read it a few times to realize you said $17, grand total and not $17 grand, total. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nothing quite like a QB with all zeros on his resume to get people fired up.
Anything is better than that stupid ass smile Dalton has after throwing a pick.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote