Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Now that we have a real QB I just bought tickets for the rest of the season
(10-31-2019, 12:42 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Yikes at some of these replies. Some of you guys wouldn't know a joke if it sat on your face and wiggled.

Tell me more, papi. For the right wiggle, I've got that $17 to cover those tix!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, in their defense, i had to read it a few times to realize you said $17, grand total and not $17 grand, total. 

Fair enough sir.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 02:01 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Tell me more, papi. For the right wiggle, I've got that $17 to cover those tix!

Gonna cost you way more than $17, I still have to pay for ice cream sundaes, bourbon, and therapy. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 08:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We are back to leaving 2 Bengals tickets in an unlocked car on game day, come back and there are now 6 tickets on the dash.

On a side note our group just voted to stop advertising with the Bengals, we have been them a long time to the tune of over $200K a year they will lose in revenue.

That is the type of news I like to hear. If anything is going to get their attention this type of action will.

However, I still doubt it.
Reply/Quote
I live in Gainesville, FL and I would go to a game if I had the chance.

I'd attend the rest of the home schedule for 17.00.

But that's all I'd do. After the novelty wore off, I'd never do it again. Not until they fix this mess.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 12:42 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Yikes at some of these replies. Some of you guys wouldn't know a joke if it sat on your face and wiggled.

I mean.....your sig should have been a dead giveaway. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:58 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: 17 grand for 5 games, are you sitting on Mike’s lap?

No but that package does include a night with a Ben-gal,  Wink
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 04:44 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Gonna cost you way more than $17, I still have to pay for ice cream sundaes, bourbon, and therapy. 

If you pay to see a Bengal game this year I recommend also springing for some of this

[Image: s-l600.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For $17, you were ripped off.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 08:35 AM)corpjet Wrote: No but that package does include a night with a Ben-gal,  Wink

IDK, she better be really freaky. I’ve seen most of their faces.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:47 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Cost me $17 grand total. Thanks for tanking the season Dalton, now I can afford to go to all the games! See you all at the tailgates!

Hum, this new *real* QB doesn't seem to be any better than the old "fake" QB. But you can feel comfort in that you paid for Mike Brown's weekly massages for the next two years.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 08:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When he says $17 grand total...I'm wonder if he means $17 or $17,000?

Either way, he got robbed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Finleymania - We basically saw a 'Bad Andy' Game from Finley:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Didn't really see a whole lot from finley today, but I did see how he moved in the pocket. Better than Dalton. I just think the play calls sucked for the most part. We'll see what Finley does the next game now that he's got his 1st game out of the way.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
I thought the kid showed a few things. Obviously the pick 6 was terrible. Dude audibled into it and telegraphed the throw. But he showed some savvy. The funniest thing was in the Gameday thread when Raven's fans started chanting MVP. Jilted Andy fans were saying Bengal fans were chanting Andy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

My phone call was made week 5.

side note: suicide is NOT a joke, but our season is. Instead of buying my flight, ticket, and hotel (as i do every year) i will donate that amount of money to the hotline. I hope you all do as well! Put your money to helping others than watching our dogshit franchise.
Reply/Quote
Ravens Don't even have a good D they are ok. Raiders might be better. Steelers , Browns, Jets all better.My prediction he doesn't survive the Steelers game healthy. Dolphins game is winnable though we are going to be a 3 or 4 point dog
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: IDK, she better be really freaky. I’ve seen most of their faces.

Just close your eyes or dim the lights, it's all the same.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:26 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Hum, this new *real* QB doesn't seem to be any better than the old "fake" QB. But you can feel comfort in that you paid for Mike Brown's weekly massages for the next two years.

I 100% agree that Mike Brown would be able to get weekly massages for 2 years on a $17 budget. Mikey B loves a bargain! 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finleymania - We basically saw a 'Bad Andy' Game from Finley:

[Image: 3539c8_display_image.jpg?1336165833]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote