Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Now we Got Andy out of the Way
We Might win a playoff game.... Confused

Who knows what will happen.. but we are still ok.... We will know more soon after he goes to the doctor and besides 49ers coming up... we are not in horrible shape right now... YEAR IS NOT OVER.

WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:46 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We Might win a playoff game....   Confused

Who knows what will happen.. but we are still ok....   We will know more soon after he goes to the doctor and besides 49ers coming up...  we are not in horrible shape right now...  YEAR IS NOT OVER.

WHO DEY!!

That is absolutely absurd. Andy was having an MVP type season. He was a different player this year, and I was looking forward to seeing him shut his critics (like you) the hell up.

The season is not over, but AJ better learn on the fly and fast. He has to beat the Ravens the last game, but then what?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:46 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We Might win a playoff game....   Confused

Who knows what will happen.. but we are still ok....   We will know more soon after he goes to the doctor and besides 49ers coming up...  we are not in horrible shape right now...  YEAR IS NOT OVER.

WHO DEY!!
Agreed. 
Reply/Quote
All the Dalton haters finally got their wish....McCarron is starting.

If the steelers can go 2-2 without ben....while starting jones and vick no less...there's no reason the Bengals can't do the same or better.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: All the Dalton haters finally got their wish....McCarron is starting.

If the steelers can go 2-2 without ben....while starting jones and vick no less...there's no reason the Bengals can't do the same or better.

We are still ok..  We can maintain for a little bit..  The season is far from over!!...  We are still here...  I am not throwing the towel in on this season..  I am hoping...  most now after this season was not wanting McCarron as QB but we have him and we will see where it goes and Yes we can do the same or better IMO!!.....

WHO DEY BEAKER!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We are still ok..  We can maintain for a little bit..  The season is far from over!!...  We are still here...  I am not throwing the towel in on this season..  I am hoping...  most now after this season was not wanting McCarron as QB but we have him and we will see where it goes and Yes we can do the same or better IMO!!.....

WHO DEY BEAKER!!!

Soooo......you don't wanna trade McCarron anymore?
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:01 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Soooo......you don't wanna trade McCarron anymore?

LOL...  Go read more of my past history post!!  LOL...  Although this does bring up a good point what do we do if AJ does go down..?? SANU?
Reply/Quote
sanu
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

WHO DEY!!

Oh that's cold. Not that everyone wasn't thinking the same thing.

Just think, if Dalton goes on IR and we win a playoff game, Dalton still won't have that monkey off his back.

If McCarron comes alive and takes this team deep into the playoffs, you gotta know the media will bring up a number of scenarios for the Bengals future.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Oh that's cold. Not that everyone wasn't thinking the same thing.

Just think, if Dalton goes on IR and we win a playoff game, Dalton still won't have that monkey off his back.

If McCarron comes alive and takes this team deep into the playoffs, you gotta know the media will bring up a number of scenarios for the Bengals future.

Yes and Oh YEAH!!! REP!!! You got that chicken pie!!! You nailed this Thread HARD!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Oh that's cold. Not that everyone wasn't thinking the same thing.

Dalton becomes 2nd string in that scenario.
Reply/Quote
Have to see what he does as the starter for 3 straight weeks, but I'm not very confident.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Just out of curiosity, if we only beat Balt and Pitt wins out, who is in? I think we can win all 3, just want to fel as comfortable as possible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

WHO DEY!!

Winner of dumbest post of the year.....
Reply/Quote
This thread title is ridiculous. Dude has been one of the best qbs in the league this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:03 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Dalton becomes 2nd string in that scenario.
not a chance.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:17 PM)kdgjr Wrote: This thread title is ridiculous.  Dude has been one of the best qbs in the league this year.

not just the thread. .also the idiots that agree with it..  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: not a chance.. 

AJ would pretty much have to win the Super Bowl for them to even consider replacing Dalton. Still even then I think it would be quite the long shot.
Reply/Quote
I genuinely believe Marlon was attempting to be sarcastic with this thread, not actually arguing that the team is better off without Dalton.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Winner of dumbest post of the year.....

X2
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote