Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now we sit back and watch
I'm pretty sure we are going to TENN unless the Stealers get past KC?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm pretty sure we are going to TENN unless the Stealers get past KC?

I would be ok with that given where I live lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I can't write G and O and Steelers in the same sentence. But we could use them to win a ring...lol
Reply/Quote
It looks like it's gonna be 50-0 Bills and that it's about 10-15 degrees warmer than the Freezer Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:21 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It looks like it's gonna be 50-0 Bills and that it's about 10-15 degrees warmer than the Freezer Bowl.

Lol at how mac jones gets any ROY votes playing as a system QB. Josh Allen ripping belichick a new one.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:21 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It looks like it's gonna be 50-0 Bills and that it's about 10-15 degrees warmer than the Freezer Bowl.

Bills look good
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm pretty sure we are going to TENN unless the Stealers get past KC?

Yea the pats are getting cooked.  We going to Nashville yo.  I love our chances against the fighting Mike Vrabels.  Fine coach that he is, he's not keeping Burrow and the boys outta the afc title game.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Wind chill is 50 degrees warmer tonight. 
Reply/Quote
No idea why people were afraid of this Pats team. The Hoodie can’t perform miracles.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol at how mac jones gets any ROY votes playing as a system QB. Josh Allen ripping belichick a new one.

System QBs don’t really exist at the NFL level. All of these offenses run a lot of the same concepts with small variations to them. Jones is going to be a good QB, but I think Chase pretty easily locked up ROY with his play at the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bills look good

Josh Allen looks good lol

Pats have no answer
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea why people were afraid of this Pats team. The Hoodie can’t perform miracles.

Yeah looks like Pats would have been a better matchup, but we won so I’m not going to fret about it now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He faked the spike lol!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:30 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Yea the pats are getting cooked.  We going to Nashville yo.  I love our chances against the fighting Mike Vrabels.  Fine coach that he is, he's not keeping Burrow and the boys outta the afc title game.

I personally think if Henry is back and playing like he was before injury that they can win the super bowl. Tannenhill only played bad because of massive injuries to all of the titans skill position players. Very dangerous team. Feels like teams are so built to defend the pass than the gritty strong running teams just run people over the last 2 years.
Reply/Quote
Trey H, DJ Reader and BJ Hill are about to be the most important guys.

We have to defend the run because every AFC team besides KC from here on out runs a lot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I personally think if Henry is back and playing like he was before injury that they can win the super bowl. Tannenhill only played bad because of massive injuries to all of the titans skill position players. Very dangerous team. Feels like teams are so built to defend the pass than the gritty strong running teams just run people over the last 2 years.

The Titans running game hasn’t really missed a beat since Henry was injured. I do think he will marginally improve their rushing attack ( assuming he plays like his first eight weeks) but people are really turning him into some larger than life player at this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea why people were afraid of this Pats team. The Hoodie can’t perform miracles.

I think it's just because hes probably the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in the NFL who the hell wants to play that coach come on now on that I'd much rather play the interim coach of Raiders today than Bill wouldn't you?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bills look good

Best they have looked all year
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Mac Jones has fallen to earth
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Titans running game hasn’t really missed a beat since Henry was injured. I do think he will marginally improve their rushing attack ( assuming he plays like his first eight weeks) but people are really turning him into some larger than life player at this point.

Man is a beast. He’s still top 5 rusher after all the missed time. Guy IS bigger than life. He wears defenses down until they have nothing left.
Reply/Quote