Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numberfire says, "NO" on Burrow against Steelers.
Burrow the way he is going as he really has a bright future. And really will be the QB there. To lead it with Josh Allen and Justin Herbert!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 11:11 PM)Tony Wrote: What offense have they played that is any good??

Houston? The record isn't good, but they can score and rack up yards.

We did this after we beat Jacksonville too... Started talking about how the Colts hadn't played anybody. We jumped on them early, and were demolished after that.

The Chiefs have played 3 games against teams with winning records, and they lost one of them. They're pretty good though... Right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 10:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If we're going to take out the bias and be real...the only thing that honestly should be expected is Baltimore 2.0. 

Pitt gets after the QB, and while the results were better last game, Tenn is nothing like Pitt. I know everyone is excited and getting worked up for the hope and possibilities but this team is still a ways away from playing toe to toe with the top teams in the league. 

It would be nice if last game was 'the beginning' of something special but i'm not going to expect anything until i see a few games of it. 

Our QBs (and the team in general) have struggled against the Steelers for a long time. Obviously Dalton struggled. Palmer had a rating in the 70's against them.

I hope Burrow flips that trend, but he's fighting a lot of history. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 03:15 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Our QBs (and the team in general) have struggled against the Steelers for a long time. Obviously Dalton struggled. Palmer had a rating in the 70's against them.

I hope Burrow flips that trend, but he's fighting a lot of history. 

I guess if anyone can change the status quo it’s Burrow. I think he has a different mindset than the 2 mentioned above. He’s super competitive and confident. So confident in fact that he probably strongly believes he can win out the rest of this season.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It might get real ugly real fast. Pittsburgh, whether you like them or not, is a really well coached team full of talent. Playmakers everywhere on both sides of the field and the rankings and wins show it.

Bengals have really poor line play on both sides of the ball and that’s going to kill them Sunday. Even at Titans Burrow was flushed way too often and the line gave up on plays. I don’t see a win this weekend, and unless they execute an amazing plan flawlessly, I don’t see a close loss.

But that’s why you play on Sunday
Reply/Quote
I am really excited about the growth of this team, but with all the injuries to the OL, DL and defensive backs it's gonna be a tall order...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote