Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nurse is Unhappy with Pacman Jones Case
(02-11-2017, 10:24 AM)kevin Wrote: but that is this man love of jock world problem.  Everybody doubts the woman's story.  This is the 6th woman assault for Pacman on record, so there could be more. In all 6 the woman assaulted was always as if on trial, just as in rape cases.  I must point out 6 different women.  Since 2005, 6 different women. Often the police as witnesses. 6 different women. 6 different women.  At what point do we start believing these women. At what point do we get off this man love thing for super jocks.  I would say after 6 women assaults on his police record in 12 years, it's safe to say this guy assaults women.  Also, he has been found guilty of most of these.  He has paid out 14 million in damages and been given prison sentences and has been suspended 19 NFL games over this stuff.  If I was the judge, and Pacman should be happy I'm not.  If I was the judge, unless this woman has a history of false charges, I'm going on Pacmans history of women assaults. Plus I'm looking at his resisting arrest which is also nothing new.  I'm looking at times judges were nice and gave him probation after probation.  I'm slamming the gavel down on Pacman and giving him a year in prison at least, no probation, to make up for all the times he got probation.  To make up for all the women assaulted, all the police he has given a hard time to, all the courts time he has tied up and wasted since 2005,  and as judge I'm thinking the jail time he has dodged.  If I was judge he would be wearing stripes in prison. If Bengals or NFL tried to buy me off, I would be sending them to prison also.  Pacman should pray he doesn't get a judge that looks at his long awful police record. 

I believe the woman, a believe the police, I believe Pacman has a long history of being a punk to women and police.  It's time a judge gave him some prison time WITHOUT PAROLE. 

6 assaults, true.  3 were spitting on someone, including the most recent.  1 was the nightclub/shooting incident. 1 was a lawyer in a strip club that he hit and no charges (a defense attorney at that).  1 was the lady that pointed/threw beer on him and the judge dropped charges and determined her the aggressor.  I wish you could be a famous athlete for a week and see how you are treated or reacted to in public. 

There is no excuse for assaulting any woman at anytime but most of these incidents are minor and or alleged.  The main one that I would have an issue with is the whole nightclub incident and he should have been suspended for life and we would not even be having this discussion.

His other issue he had is when he was detained by police and pulled out of his car leaving the stadium.  The police admitted they were wrong and no apologies or anything.

And just a honest answer here.  If you and I got into a dispute at a bar or I got angry at you for whatever reason and spit on you (not that I ever would), would you file "assault" charges?

Also, Deters the DA said that she filed motion for $200k in damages and that he would not prosecute the case if it was going to be a civil case in the end.  If all she was looking for was money then he and his office wanted nothing to do with it.  That the courts were not going to be a collection agency.  
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2017, 06:37 PM)spazz70 Wrote: I m saying that public servant is not going to go on the biggest radio station and show in the midwest and lie.

One would hope not but if he did, he wouldn't exactly be the first to do such a thing.  In my experience, nurses lie way less than politicians.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2017, 07:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's far too late to be called "sending a message", but at this point if you don't release him you are sending an entirely different message...and a bad one at that.

THIS^^^^

In 2016 the NFL pushed the "FOOTBALL IS FAMILY" phrase like crazy.  I can't speak for everyone....but my Husband and I worked hard to instill a deep respect for Authority into our Children....who, in turn.....are doing the same with our GrandChildren.    What kind of message does this send to our youth???    You know kids have seen the video of Pacman in the back of the squad car.....and if he just receives a slap on the wrist.....that will just show them that there are no REAL consequences.  Not something I want MY FAMILY to see.

As sad as it sounds....my family is waiting to see the outcome before supporting the Bengals this season.  Not sure what I will do without football........but if they do not release him.....we will no longer be watching games, buying merchandise or cheering them on.  My Grandchildren may know that he is still playing with the team......but they will also know that we do not codone his behavior and therefore will not support a team that does.

Needless to say.....I am praying they cut him.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is spiralling out of control. How often do you think he will be heckeled now? People are going to try to get under his skin just to get a little money out of him. I am not making excuses for him I want him gone. He is nothing but trouble and his poor play since Zimmer left just doesn't make him worth any risk.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 02:15 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: This is spiralling out of control. How often do you think he will be heckeled now? People are going to try to get under his skin just to get a little money out of him. I am not making excuses for him I want him gone. He is nothing but trouble and his poor play since Zimmer left just doesn't make him worth any risk.

I want him gone. There's no room on a team I cheer for, for people who wish police dead and spit on nurses.

That said, that's just a ridiculously silly thing I just highlighted. Zimmer has been gone for three years. Jones hasn't played poorly for the last three years. Jones was a Pro Bowl CB in the '15 season and the best CB the team's had each of the last three years.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 03:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I want him gone. There's no room on a team I cheer for, for people who wish police dead and spit on nurses.

That said, that's just a ridiculously silly thing I just highlighted. Zimmer has been gone for three years. Jones hasn't played poorly for the last three years. Jones was a Pro Bowl CB in the '15 season and the best CB the team's had each of the last three years.

Only due his special teams play. He hasn't been a good corner for a few years now.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 05:12 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Only due his special teams play. He hasn't been a good corner for a few years now.

You continue to say silly things.

He was an All-Pro returner (in '14), sure, but he went to the Pro Bowl ('15) as a CB. The Pro Bowl returners in '15 were Darren Sproles and Tyler Lockett.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote