Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers insider says Bengals will sign Ryan Jensen
Reply/Quote
I would love it. We only need him for 3-4 years. Develop a draft pick. He is a awesome player and would be a huge upgrade. But taking this with a grain of salt.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a popular rumor.  Pacman said the same thing.

Just wonder if it is an echo chamber rumor with nothing behind it except someone saying it was a good fit.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 09:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Definitely a popular rumor.  Pacman said the same thing.

Just wonder if it is an echo chamber rumor with nothing behind it except someone saying it was a good fit.

Yeah, remember when we were getting Joe Thuney???? That was awesome.
Reply/Quote
Last year, everyone was absolutely convinced Joe Thuney was coming back home to Ohio (He was born and went to high school an hour outside of Cincinnati).

Then we low balled him and he signed with KC.

We'll see how the Jensen rumors work out.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 09:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, remember when we were getting Joe Thuney???? That was awesome.

haha, exactly...
I will believe it when I see it...and in all honesty I prefer Bozeman and maybe Daniels, less $, younger options
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 09:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, remember when we were getting Joe Thuney???? That was awesome.

To be fair, no sources really said we were getting Thuney.  It was mostly a lot of wishful thinking from folks thinking the local guy would come home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Someone on PFF said they predicted we'd sign Jensen to a 3 year $39 mill contract on Feb 21st. Now I'm seeing others say Jensen for 3 years $39 mill.

Interesting.
Reply/Quote
If we trade for La'el Collins it makes this even more doable. We can trade a pick.

Then get Jensen and Corbett who is a bit more affordable than Daniels.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 06:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Someone on PFF said they predicted we'd sign Jensen to a 3 year $39 mill contract on Feb 21st. Now I'm seeing others say Jensen for 3 years $39 mill.

Interesting.

Pac Man and everyone else is simply repeating that article in February.

93.7 TheFan has trolled us before.

Reply/Quote