Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my first Bengals dream in years...
...and it involved freaking James Harrison. Go figure. The Bengals were on Hard Knocks again, and James requested a "private" talk with Marvin. The Bengals were apparently coming off of a 3-13 season and James wasn't happy about it, so he demanded his release. Marvin basically said that generally that's something the Bengals just don't do... so then James takes his contract out of his pocket (as if players carry around their contracts), crumbled it up and threw it in a nearby garbage can. Marvin looked disgusted and said "that's what losers do, and regardless of what you think after last year, this team doesn't have any losers"

Marvin was so mad he took his shirt off like he was going to fight James. Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Would have been better if he crumpled up Marvin and threw him into the trash can. Would have been worse if Bratkowski appeared from nowhere, extended his palm and told Marvin to hand over his whistle while then looking at James and saying, " don't worry son, I'll take it from here!"

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 10:18 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would have been worse if Bratkowski appeared from nowhere, extended his palm and told Marvin to hand over his whistle while then looking at James and saying, " don't worry son, I'll take it from here!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I had a nightmare of the Bengals last year. Wait, it was no dream.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Marvin was so mad he took his shirt off like he was going to fight James.

but instead he grabbed a pillow on the couch in his office and hit James with the pillow. James was shocked at first and then looked back at Marvin and said "Is this how you wanna play it?"

He took his shirt off and tackled Marvin and they were rolling around the office making a racket, the only noise they heard in the front office was Marvin giggling screaming "S-T-O-P" but it didn't sound like he wanted to stop.

Then Mike went into the office to see what the noise was all about and was shocked to see Marvin sucking James toes....

Shake n Blake awoke suddenly and uncomfortable to his dog licking his feet on the bed....

What some consider a nightmare, others consider a dream they don't want to end!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:29 PM)GodFather Wrote: but instead he grabbed a pillow on the couch in his office and hit James with the pillow. James was shocked at first and then looked back at Marvin and said "Is this how you wanna play it?"

He took his shirt off and tackled Marvin and they were rolling around the office making a racket, the only noise they heard in the front office was Marvin giggling screaming "S-T-O-P" but it didn't sound like he wanted to stop.

Then Mike went into the office to see what the noise was all about and was shocked to see Marvin sucking James toes....

Shake n Blake awoke suddenly and uncomfortable to his dog licking his feet on the bed....

What some consider a nightmare, others consider a dream they don't want to end!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:29 PM)GodFather Wrote: but instead he grabbed a pillow on the couch in his office and hit James with the pillow. James was shocked at first and then looked back at Marvin and said "Is this how you wanna play it?"

Well, that turned quickly...
Reply/Quote
I dunno folks.. Some people (and I'm not naming names) probably ought to not be dropping acid before bedtime.. It apparently makes people dream about the Bengals. Personally I prefer sex dreams. It's the waking up part I don't like. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:29 PM)GodFather Wrote: Shake n Blake awoke suddenly and uncomfortable to his dog licking his feet on the bed....

Well...ummm...I do have a dog. 

Nervous

(08-13-2017, 03:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno folks.. Some people (and I'm not naming names) probably ought to not be dropping acid before bedtime.. It apparently makes people dream about the Bengals. Personally I prefer sex dreams. It's the waking up part I don't like. 

I can't help it. Dropping acid helps me understand your posts.   :jk:
Reply/Quote

Your mind goes to places that scare me...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and it involved freaking James Harrison. Go figure. The Bengals were on Hard Knocks again, and James requested a "private" talk with Marvin. The Bengals were apparently coming off of a 3-13 season and James wasn't happy about it, so he demanded his release. Marvin basically said that generally that's something the Bengals just don't do... so then James takes his contract out of his pocket (as if players carry around their contracts), crumbled it up and threw it in a nearby garbage can. Marvin looked disgusted and said "that's what losers do, and regardless of what you think after last year, this team doesn't have any losers"

Marvin was so mad he took his shirt off like he was going to fight James. Hilarious

That is a dream, because Marv just doesn't show that kind of passion.  The most I have ever seen was, ironically, Hard Knocks, when he yelled to the team post a pre-season game and ended it with something like "...and learn how to be a F*&$*@ pro!".
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

(08-13-2017, 03:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your mind goes to places that scare me...

LOL  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Exactly how i felt reading GF's post Holic reps man! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Man when I have a Bengal dream it is usually they won the super bowl. It makes me so happy then I wake up and it creates instant bad mood for like the rest of the day.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
OK now I am officially scared!! LoL
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and it involved freaking James Harrison. Go figure. The Bengals were on Hard Knocks again, and James requested a "private" talk with Marvin. The Bengals were apparently coming off of a 3-13 season and James wasn't happy about it, so he demanded his release. Marvin basically said that generally that's something the Bengals just don't do... so then James takes his contract out of his pocket (as if players carry around their contracts), crumbled it up and threw it in a nearby garbage can. Marvin looked disgusted and said "that's what losers do, and regardless of what you think after last year, this team doesn't have any losers"

If you're having dreams about big sweaty men and coaches with an ever growing belly, getting ready to wrassle...you might want to head for the doctor and get checked for the ghey. 

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If I had a dream and James Harrison popped in I would just choose not to sleep ever again.

But hey, that's just me.
Reply/Quote