Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O negative blood
OMG OMG OMG! I'M AN ALIEN!  Not that I believe the hokum in the slightest, but some people believe that o negative is a direct line to alien heritage..
If you need blood you can count on me to infect you with alienitis and of course hepatitis C.. 
Anyone else have O negative?  I assume many of you have no idea what your blood type is, but you should find out just in case you ever need extra blood or if you're a vampire. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 11:44 AM)grampahol Wrote: OMG OMG OMG! I'M AN ALIEN!  Not that I believe the hokum in the slightest, but some people believe that o negative is a direct line to alien heritage..
If you need blood you can count on me to infect you with alienitis and of course hepatitis C.. 
Anyone else have O negative?  I assume many of you have no idea what your blood type is, but you should find out just in case you ever need extra blood or if you're a vampire. 

O negative here......never heard of the alien heritage bit though.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
When they ask my sister if she knows her blood type she says "Oh no."
Reply/Quote
You guys have the rarest blood type on Earth; great for someone who needs a donor, bad if you're the one who needs a donor.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
MY dad is O negative.... universal donor.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 12:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: O negative here......never heard of the alien heritage bit though.

I didn't either until I meet my wife who is also O-. She seems to buy into it although I think she's just pulling my leg with it..  There's quite a bit of that foolishness online about it, but wait! They can't say things online that aren't true!   Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 12:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: O negative here......never heard of the alien heritage bit though.

That's exactly what an alien would say.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
https://www.livescience.com/36559-common-blood-type-donation.html

Quote:What's the Most Common Blood Type?

O-positive: 38 percent
O-negative: 7 percent
A-positive: 34 percent
A-negative: 6 percent
B-positive: 9 percent
B-negative: 2 percent
AB-positive: 3 percent
AB-negative: 1 percent
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote