Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OBJ
He could play for us at league minimum. Why you ask because he would give us a 2nd deep threat opposite Chase. Boyd would keep his slot role and Higgins could split reps with OBJ. Why on OBJ's end. He is already in Ohio and loves Joe Burrow he may want the opportunity to play with Joe for a short period of time.
Reply/Quote
I bet no since his dad posted that video. Not “New” Bengal culture.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No, just no. He forced his way out of NY and now it seems he's forcing his way out of Cleveland. This team does not need a player with such a bad attitude on their team and in the locker room. The Bengals don't need him. Just no, the Browns got what they deserved trading for him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: No, just no.  He forced his way out of NY and now it seems he's forcing his way out of Cleveland.  This team does not need a player with such a bad attitude on their team and in the locker room.    The Bengals don't need him.   Just no, the Browns got what they deserved trading for him.

Holy Crap! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you fired up before. 

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Holy Crap! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you fired up before. 

Haha, yeah I normally try to be level headed but I knew reading the news recently someone would show up and make a post saying the Bengals should sign him.  This Bengals team seems to be building a lot of balanced chemistry and I just think they don't need to pour a bottle of hydrochloric acid on it.    OBJ might be a very good player but as far as being a Bengal his cons far outweigh the pros especially considering WR isn't even a position of need.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
But...  can he play Center and block?

Otherwise

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let him be a Raider. They have an opening there.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 07:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Haha, yeah I normally try to be level headed but I knew reading the news recently someone would show up and make a post saying the Bengals should sign him.  This Bengals team seems to be building a lot of balanced chemistry and I just think they don't need to pour a bottle of hydrochloric acid on it.    OBJ might be a very good player but as far as being a Bengal his cons far outweigh the pros especially considering WR isn't even a position of need.

Oh, I 100% agree. I can’t stand divas.

Reply/Quote
I think Zac has made it clear he likes to build around team oriented, high character guys. I don't think he'd want OBJ.
Reply/Quote
Raiders damn near need him just to offset that kid Ruggs untimely departure.

But you can’t tell me you don’t wanna see those 5 WR sets with OBJ, Chase, Tee, Boyd, and Uzomah.

But do you really sign a guy for one set on offense. Especially when it’s possible his family can cause locker room issues?

Another team needs him way more than us but i can’t say i don’t like how those empty sets would look.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:57 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think Zac has made it clear he likes to build around team oriented, high character guys. I don't think he'd want OBJ.

For the record OBJ hasn’t made one comment. You can assume that he ok’d his dad’s post but anyone that’s UNBIASED cannot operate as if he did based off the info we have today. I know this stuff follows him but until it’s proven that he told his dad to post that he deserves the respect of not assuming he was behind that. For all intents and purposes he’s been a model citizen on my end. I ain’t seen him do a negative interview or anything. If he’s not talking to Baker off the field then that is a problem. Baker has confirmed that so imo Baker has been a bigger diva for admitting that OBJ doesn’t talk to him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
No.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Holy Crap! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you fired up before. 

hes bad news all the way around... no thanks
Id rather bring in Deshaun Jax 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He could play for us at league minimum. Why you ask because he would give us a 2nd deep threat opposite Chase. Boyd would keep his slot role and Higgins could split reps with OBJ. Why on OBJ's end. He is already in Ohio and loves Joe Burrow he may want the opportunity to play with Joe for a short period of time.

Seems like a fit for the Raiders or Steelers.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 10:51 AM)kalibengal Wrote: hes bad news all the way around... no thanks
Id rather bring in Deshaun Jax 

I remember how many fans wanted the Bengals to draft Jackson instead of Simpson.
Would be quite interesting if they got Jackson after all these years.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Locker room cancer.
Reply/Quote
We don't need WR help, those we have do just fine and none of the three starters deserves to have his playing time reduced for OBJ. We also don't need someone who is used to be the center of attention and would cause controversy if he is benched or gets too few targets or whatever displeases him. I see no valid reason at all to go after this guy at this point, even if he is cheaper now than he used to be when he was still demonstrably good and in full health.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 01:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Seems like a fit for the Raiders or Steelers.

Patriots perhaps ?

Us = NO
Reply/Quote
The Giants ? Ninja
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote