Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ to the Rams
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2021/11/rams-expected-to-sign-odell-beckham-jr
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If McVay can revive the OBJ from NY then the Rams are going to be even more terrifying. What an offense.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure that OBJ will be really happy with his workload in the offense that DJax left because he wasn't getting enough workload. Lol

Can't see how this ends poorly.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Rams just willingly gave themselves Cancer. The smart move for a team, say the Bengals, this year would to have been to claim him on waivers. He would not show up, so you don't have to pay him, you just retain his rights. Then trade him next year for an extra 4th round pick to someone he wants to play for.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Rams just willingly gave themselves Cancer. The smart move for a team, say the Bengals, this year would to have been to claim him on waivers. He would not show up, so you don't have to pay him, you just retain his rights. Then trade him next year for an extra 4th round pick to someone he wants to play for.

Rams are ALL IN....wow, I live in LA and I feel like they are the NFL version of Lakers. Not sure how they are squeezing in all these salaries or for long term. OBJ, Stafford, Donald, Miller, Ramsey, Kupp. I know they sold thier future on the Stafford trade but damn..if they dont get to Superbowl now its going to be a bad look.   

Reply/Quote
Wood out for the season and OBJ's debut was lackluster: 2 receptions for 18 yards. The Rams didn't put him out on the field that much. Perhaps his reps increase after their bye week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Rams just willingly gave themselves Cancer. The smart move for a team, say the Bengals, this year would to have been to claim him on waivers. He would not show up, so you don't have to pay him, you just retain his rights. Then trade him next year for an extra 4th round pick to someone he wants to play for.

Nah, the rest of his contract was voided before he was waived when he restructured. So if you claimed him, he would have been a FA after the season anyway. He also never said he wouldn't show up. He can be there and be a cancer.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote