Yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCTOMOM
A:  Conservative Paradigm for her strong right to life track record.

B: Conservative Pariah as a prototypical Welfare Queen.

Hmm
C. Attention seeking weirdo, who obliterated her uterus.
(12-08-2016, 07:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A:  Conservative Paradigm for her strong right to life track record.

Hmm

I think you'll find may "pro-life" types believe that all the embryos destroyed during artificial insemination are just as bad as an abortion.  Hence, she is a horrible baby killer as well.  Mellow
(12-09-2016, 01:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think you'll find may "pro-life" types believe that all the embryos destroyed during artificial insemination are just as bad as an abortion.  Hence, she is a horrible baby killer as well.  Mellow

Interesting. I've never had that discussion with any of them. I think most of the pro-life folks I know don't think about that aspect of it either because they are ignorant to the process or it just hasn't crossed their mind.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(12-08-2016, 07:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A:  Conservative Paradigm for her strong right to life track record.

Hmm

I had to vote both.  It just depends on the conversation of the moment.

PS Roto is right too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]