Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Caravan Jan 26th to 29th...
.....Sites will be announced Jan 10th.....I went to it once. It was at UD Arena. Often it comes to Dayton at Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. That would be two great things for the family to see in one day, some Reds players, and the things at Wright Pat from the first airplane to outer space. A history of aviation of many famous and historic planes, jets and rockets. .....If Reds Caravan comes to your area, it is a good autograph day also. Better than at a Reds game if it's autographs you want. .
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
OK....It is on Cincinnati Reds Site.....There are more cities and dates and times and who is coming where, and where they are at in these cities and how to get in than I would ever care to type on here.....So I suggest you go to Cincinnati Reds Site and look it up for yourselves. You may have to look under fans and find Reds Caravan, although I think it is easy to pull up as a home page news story on Reds site.....I can say I see they are coming to Dayton Ohio to The Air Force Museum on Saturday Jan 28th. I suggest you allow time if possible that after the Reds Event is over, to have time afterwards to look at some of the Air Force Museum while you are there, because it is very special also. People come from all over the USA to see it, so if you are there anyway, look around inside at it after the Reds....I say after, because before the Reds there is a line you have to wait in to see them.....The Reds will be in many other cities though over these 4 days. So look up the Reds Site to see the closest to your area.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote