Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I should put this on notice
I didn't think much of Safety Marcus Allen in the draft I wasn't really impressed with the highlights . But since Steeler fans are ecstatic about him I checked him out. The guy is a hard hitter with a big body. That worries me for Tyler Eifert and other guys like Ross. Especially after the Steelers teach their new guys the head hunting techniques.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I didn't think much of Safety Marcus Allen in the draft I wasn't really impressed with the highlights . But since Steeler fans are ecstatic about him I checked him out. The guy is a hard hitter with a big body. That worries me for Tyler Eifert and other guys like Ross. Especially after the Steelers teach their new guys the head hunting techniques.

Not worried. Malik the Freak can return fire. 

[Image: photo-5.jpg]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I didn't think much of Safety Marcus Allen in the draft I wasn't really impressed with the highlights . But since Steeler fans are ecstatic about him I checked him out. The guy is a hard hitter with a big body. That worries me for Tyler Eifert and other guys like Ross. Especially after the Steelers teach their new guys the head hunting techniques.

With the new rules I hope he head hunt he'll be kicked out
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:36 PM)Shady Wrote: Not worried. Malik the Freak can return fire. 

[Image: photo-5.jpg]
Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With the new rules I hope he head hunt he'll be kicked out

Haha it's the Steelers ,they play by different rules
Reply/Quote
But, but,  but we have the ultimate thug willing to take a suspension to get even and I have a feeling he's gonna hunt at least one head sometime this season and I hope he gets away with it .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: But, but,  but we have the ultimate thug willing to take a suspension to get even and I have a feeling he's gonna hunt at least one head sometime this season and I hope he gets away with it .

You know even if he dosent get away with it, I will still think to myself, good for you man good for you. Maybe it's a good thing his name is JuJu cause that's the only word he might be able to pronounce correct when Burficts done wi wi wiwiwitth him.

Ok so knowing our luck with the Steelers he will lay Burfict out again and get away with it.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 11:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: But, but,  but we have the ultimate thug willing to take a suspension to get even and I have a feeling he's gonna hunt at least one head sometime this season and I hope he gets away with it .

I really believe the ultimate thug is on his last 'get out of jail free' card. If he goes head-hunting, he goes away for good.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 12:12 AM)TKUHL Wrote: You know even if he dosent get away with it, I will still think to myself, good for you man good for you.

Yeah, that would most certainly not be true.
Reply/Quote

Hey welcome to the 2018 NFL if you lower your head to tackle they throw little yellow flags.
Reply/Quote
Marcus Allen was one of the more underrated Safeties in the draft. He will do well in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote