Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
That's all folks!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't recall a draft by the Cincinnati Bengals not taking a wide receiver.

There goes your WR lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Whoo! Auden Tate! Another Nole on the team.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious. Woodside getting more coverage than any pick we've made so far?

Right? QB’s get all the love...

Reply/Quote
Tate has a good write up for a 7th rounder

Auden Tate | 6'5 | 228 | WR | Florida State - Tate is blessed with ridiculous size and decent athleticism considering as much. While he only had a couple of games that wowed, it's hard to not think of former Seminole Kelvin Benjamin when studying Tate. This is one prospect who doesn't have great stats to stand on, but sleeping on him might be a huge mistake. His value is certainly higher than his ranking if one is purely looking or a big-body possession guy.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: There's that big wide receiver they like for the red zone

If he plays. He's been injury prone.

Reply/Quote
Don’t we have some Florida St fans here? Wyche?

What do you think of Tate?

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If he plays. He's been injury prone.

He'll fit right in Harley.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
CBS stated in their analysis of Tate that has stock fell because of a of poor combine performance. They went as far as to say that he could be a number one outside wide out
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Overall I think the Cincinnati Bengals from top down had a solid draft. They picked individuals who have high motor and good work ethics and are try-hards.

They may pick up a right tackle when other teams begin cutting players who knows. Maybe Fisher and OG take it up a notch under the new coach.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Well that was an interesting draft. Thanks for the draft day conversation all. I enjoyed it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 07:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Stunned we have only drafted one offensive linemen.

Come on Bengals pull out some diamonds

No doubt. The Bengals line is the worst in the league. Bringing in Glenn and drafting Price fixes the left side,but the right side is garbage. The team missed multiple chances in the mid rounds to draft another RG or RT. Instead, the team is rolling with Fisher(health issues), Hart (bum), Redmond (unproven), Westerman (unproven) Hopkins (never stood out), and Ogbuehi (garbage). Furthermore, an injury to Price, Boling, and Glenn puts the line right back to 2017.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 08:00 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: No doubt.  The Bengals line is the worst in the league.  Bringing in Glenn and drafting Price fixes the left side,but the right side is garbage.  The team missed multiple chances in the mid rounds to draft another RG or RT. Instead, the team is rolling with Fisher(health issues), Hart (bum), Redmond (unproven), Westerman (unproven)  Hopkins (never stood out), and Ogbuehi (garbage).  Furthermore, an injury to Price, Boling, and Glenn puts the line right back to 2017.

Don't think it's as bad as you perceive. Pollack must think he has some good guys to work with. I mean think about it, OL was horrid because they were being asked to do things differently than what got them there in the first place. They didn't suck half as bad the last 2 games as they had been and Pollack may feel he can build on that. I know, seems like a stretch, but I'm preparing the koolaid and I have to as least think positive before it will taste good. WTS, I wish we would have addressed the OL, but we got what we got now and they may have some other plans in mind as well. We shall see.

Maybe they will blow our minds?

Reply/Quote
Now on to the UDFA's!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ridiculous post.

How do you figure that? because someone has a different opinion from you???
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 04:22 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: How do you figure that? because someone has a different opinion from you???

Actually, I can’t remember the context for that response or I would justify. But, I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with me. Dude, I’m married. Do you ever think I’m right?

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 06:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Actually, I can’t remember the context for that response or I would justify. But, I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with me. Dude, I’m married. Do you ever think I’m right?

Hilarious

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote