Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
[Image: Draft_2016_CP_640x360.jpg]

Who do you think the Bengals select tonight with the 24th pick?
Reply/Quote
BPA if Coleman, Doctson or Treadwell are off the board..

Someone like Billings, Vernon Butler, Jarran Reed, Darron Lee, Leonard Floyd, etc..

I pretty much rather have anyone except Will Fuller.. Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:24 AM)milksheikh Wrote: BPA if Coleman, Doctson or Treadwell are off the board..

Someone like Billings, Vernon Butler, Jarran Reed, Darron Lee, Leonard Floyd, etc..

And that's who Lap is predicting.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:29 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: And that's who Lap is predicting.  

Sadly yes, but I just hope we don't..

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:32 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Sadly yes, but I just hope we don't..

Same here. I just feel there are better options that will be available.
Reply/Quote
Has anyone done the math on what approximate time the Bengals will pick?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:48 AM)McC Wrote: Has anyone done the math on what approximate time the  Bengals will pick?

In 2014, we picked at about a quarter till 11, probably around then.. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:48 AM)McC Wrote: Has anyone done the math on what approximate time the Bengals will pick?

According to CBS, 11:01...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/what-time-does-the-nfl-draft-start-tv-guide-channel-042816

Reply/Quote
My guess BPA (Bengals board for pick #24)

1 Doctson WR
2 Fuller WR
3 Mackenzie Alexander CB
4 Jarron Reed NT     yes please
5 Karl Joeseph S      yes please
6 Billings DT           yes please
7 Darren Lee LB

My 2c
Reply/Quote
I sadly think it will be Will Fuller but I am really hoping that Doctson, Treadwell, or Coleman fall to #24 and they are the pick. Wouldn't mind a trade down with someone desperate to move up for a QB (Lynch or Cook) like the Broncos or possibly even Browns at #32 and then snagging a Michael Thomas or Tyler Boyd. I think we hold off on Defensive Tackle until the 2nd round even though I LOVE Andrew Billings. There is a lot of DT talent and they could possibly end up with a Vernon Butler or Kenny Clark in the 2nd round.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:56 AM)milksheikh Wrote: According to CBS, 11:01...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/what-time-does-the-nfl-draft-start-tv-guide-channel-042816

I had to laugh...You say CBS and then post a link to FOX....Sorry, just thought it was humorous...LOL
Reply/Quote
If i was to guess right now i would say we trade down and pick up Michael Thomas WR Ohio State University.

Duke Tobin is too smart to select Will Fuller WR Notre Dame at 24.

Wouldn't be surprised with William Jackson III either or Mackenzie Alexander.

CB is always on our radar and Kirkpatrick didn't look good last year and its his last year before contract talks.

I desperately want a DT to go along with Geno but i am not predicting it...

or Ryan Kelly to shore up the OL, but that sounds too good to be true and not likely. Also a pass rusher would be great.

If Shaq Lawson somehow falls to us he could be the pick fellas...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:48 AM)McC Wrote: Has anyone done the math on what approximate time the  Bengals will pick?

(04-28-2016, 11:49 AM)Stormborn Wrote: In 2014, we picked at about a quarter till 11, probably around then.. 

(04-28-2016, 11:56 AM)milksheikh Wrote: According to CBS, 11:01...

This is why I love living on the West Coast.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
My official guess is Josh Doctson. The draft could play out a million ways, but without knowing who is available it's as good a guess as any. I think they Bengals would run to the podium for him, and there is a chance he is there when we pick. We always seem to have a good player fall to us so hopefully it's him this year. I do feel comfortable with our war room though, I trust that they will make a good pick (and/or trade) tonight. WHO DEY!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:24 AM)milksheikh Wrote: BPA if Coleman, Doctson or Treadwell are off the board..

Same here. On a side note...has anyone else other than me started drinking yet. 
Reply/Quote
I can see us passing up on a Doctson or other skill player if the C Ryan Kelly is there. I would not be happy but I would understand it.
Reply/Quote
Hoping we trade down out of the first and grab some more picks, but if not, I hope we can find a playmaker, no matter what spot on the field they play.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 04:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: My official guess is Josh Doctson. The draft could play out a million ways, but without knowing who is available it's as good a guess as any. I think they Bengals would run to the podium for him, and there is a chance he is there when we pick. We always seem to have a good player fall to us so hopefully it's him this year. I do feel comfortable with our war room though, I trust that they will make a good pick (and/or trade) tonight. WHO DEY!

I hope it is Doctson if it is one of the top WR's, i just bet the Vikes take him right ahead of us.

(04-28-2016, 04:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Same here. On a side note...has anyone else other than me started drinking yet. 

Gonna start now. Cool

(04-28-2016, 04:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I can see us passing up on a Doctson or other skill player if the C Ryan Kelly is there. I would not be happy but I would understand it.

I am the opposite, i doubt we pass up on lots of guys for Kelly but hope we do.

The only pick i would like better than Kelly tonight would be maybe Billings or Lawson.

If we got a badazz Center like Ryan Kelly our biggest hole would be filled and i would be ecstatic. :heart:
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping it is someone else picking at 24. Unless it is Joey Bosa to the Bengals
Reply/Quote
I guess if there was ever a draft to trade back in, it would be this one. with the Depth on D our selection spot and limited picks. Why not. Every player is a gamble so why not increase our odds. Sorry in advance if i offend anyone tonight, just decided to switch from Vodka to Windsor, tasting pretty damn good but i still dont think this will be the worse decision made today.
Reply/Quote