Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
Ahead of Fackrell too? Fackrell was projected 2nd round and Vigil 5th round.
Between us, don't tell Marvin, I don't trust his pick of LB'ers. Too many busts. (Don't say Tez bc everyone saw the talent Tes had.)
Reply/Quote
Yes! One of the Vigil Brothers. Been on those guys since the UTEP-Utah State bowl in 2014. Zach Vigil was undrafted & signed by the Dolphins & saw playing time. His brother is even better. Great pick I like it.
Reply/Quote
Oh well...

We got 2 great first 2 picks..

We sort of had to expect it now guys..

I'm okay with this pick.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: NFL.com has him listed as  "rounds 5 or 6" for draft projection... he's an ILB who runs 4.72... he's not going to be helping their TE/RB coverage problems.

Awfully high to be drafting specials teams players.  Didn't seem like that was a position of need or BPA. This team really needs some decent rotational players on the d-line as Peko just isn't cutting it anymore and Dunlap is our only consistent edge rusher.  Wasted pick.  
Reply/Quote
And the Steelers get Hargrave. I guess we're even
Reply/Quote
Dammit and the Stoolers took DT Hargraves
Reply/Quote
Hargrove, Billings and Higgins were all available.
Reply/Quote
Is this the project pick?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:58 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: And the Steelers get Hargrave. I guess we're even

Unbelievable. And upsetting. Let's name all the Lb busts since Marvin took over....
Reply/Quote
Who in the blue hell is Vigil? Could we have got him in the 23rd round?
Reply/Quote
To be honest our drafts have not been that great since the Andy A.J. Draft....I was kind of surprised at our first two picks....but Vigil is more in line with the dumb shit they have been doing the last few years!!

SMH
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:01 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Is this the project pick?

Not really. He is a tackling machine. I said who? at first. But i love LBs with rediculous tackle production and he has it.

I wanted to wait on LB. The guys who know more than us thought otherwise
Reply/Quote
Dumb pick we need guys that can cover and pass rush. Wth was the point of signing VRey. This pick is disgusting and worthless.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Not really. He is a tackling machine. I said who? at first. But i love LBs with rediculous tackle production and he has it.

I wanted to wait on LB. The guys who know more than us thought otherwise

There are plenty of guys that know more than us that had him ranked in the 170's to 180's......so who knows more out of the "guys who know more?"
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who in the blue hell is Vigil? Could we have got him in the 23rd round?

Hahaha. Yes. 23rd pick I think he'd been there.
Reply/Quote
Welp. They never fail to keep me up too late, get me drunk, then disappoint me only to go to bed angry.
Reply/Quote
What the hell is up with Billings?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Miles Killabrew was still available...he'll be w better LB'er than Vigil
Reply/Quote
How long before I can buy my Nick Vigil jersey in the Bengals pro shop?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:01 AM)Beaker Wrote: How long before I can buy my Nick Vigil jersey in the Bengals pro shop?

Depends on if he makes the roster Ninja 
Reply/Quote