Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
Hitting it hard already?  Oh buddy, you've got a long night ahead of you.  I'll try to check in from time to time, but i'll be on my phone and I'm just not as comfortable on the mobile version.  Anyways.....good luck and Who Dey!

I'm hoping to hear Doctson's name being called by us. But I could live with a # of other names too.

Who Dey

Just Don't Suck!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
There are about 5-6 guys I'd be happy with. I prefer the picks go defensive, but the biggest need is Wr. I am beginning to think that Fuller is the pick.
Reply/Quote
I think it will be Billings or Doctson. Treadwell will be taken by the Vikes right in front of us.

I'd love if we got Treadwell though him and AJ Green would be deadly.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 11:29 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: And that's who Lap is predicting.  

I have a theory.  Since Lap is on a streak of predicting our first round pick and has a bit of a rep for it now, they are using him as a smoke screen, and we won't take Fuller.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 07:01 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I have a theory.  Since Lap is on a streak of predicting our first round pick and has a bit of a rep for it now, they are using him as a smoke screen, and we won't take Fuller.

I hope so....  
Reply/Quote
Looks like these 5 are the primary considerations for tonight at 24:

- Josh Doctson
- Corey Coleman
- William Jackson III
- Will Fuller
- Eli Apple

That order is my preference, but more than likely not their's.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 06:53 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I think it will be Billings or Doctson. Treadwell will be taken by the Vikes right in front of us.

I'd love if we got Treadwell though him and AJ Green would be deadly.

Aren't the Browns targeting Treadwell?  If they trade back again.   Hue told him he would treat him like AJ.  
Reply/Quote
Which Buckeye will the gd steelers take this time?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Which Buckeye will the gd steelers take this time?

My guess is Apple.

My nightmare is they trade up for Bosa (only giving up a late 7th to do so)  Sick
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hey lance mentioned that lap was tossing out scenarios on Jack falling to us. Did anyone hear Lap's segment? If so please mention what he was talking about ... Thanks
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: My guess is Apple.

My nightmare is they trade up for Bosa (only giving up a late 7th to do so)  Sick

It would be criminal to make Bosa an OLB in a 3-4. I think that would be the only way he busts.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It would be criminal to make Bosa an OLB in a 3-4. I think that would be the only way he busts.

Ike taylor on DDFP says Tomlin is moving that defense to a 4-3.   
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: My guess is Apple.

[Image: shuturmouth.gif~c200]
Reply/Quote
Pacman with the confirmation
Reply/Quote
Kamalie Correa from Boise State.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:02 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Looks like these 5 are the primary considerations for tonight at 24:

- Josh Doctson
- Corey Coleman
- William Jackson III
- Will Fuller
- Eli Apple

That order is my preference, but more than likely not their's.

I'd have no issue with the top 3.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
And, it's time!

Watching on NFL Network as (as usual) they have actual football coaches and the like on as opposed to the ESPN drama queens.
Reply/Quote
Straight prediction: Will Fuller

Most wanted: Andrew Billings

Dark Horse: Myles Jack

Least Wanted: Josh Doctson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well. Laremy Tunsil might be falling if this video is legit...lol.
Reply/Quote
No spoilers

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote