Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE
I loved the comment from the ESPN staff as they did the highlights saying "Andy Dalton already in post season form". I have to admit, I laughed my ass off at that one.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is harder and harder being a Bengals fan...ugh.  I still tune in though. Sad
Reply/Quote
So I'm guessing the Bengals had a game last night.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Please stop comparing them to pig shit. Pig shit did nothing to deserve that treatment.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 08:04 AM)6andcounting Wrote: So I'm guessing the Bengals had a game last night.

nope......Who plays on a Tuesday?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 09:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: nope......Who plays on a Tuesday?

Yesterday didn't count as a day. I didn't go to the gym and I didn't touch a computer outside of following along - excuse me, pretending to follow along - while senior citizens read through their online syllabus that hasn't changed in 25 years.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 09:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: nope......Who plays on a Tuesday?

Division 3 colleges...so Andy Dalton level schools.  Sad

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Division 3 colleges...so Andy Dalton level schools.  Sad

After watching the first half of the Monday Night game I'd argue the Bengals would probably lose to a Division 3 College.  Where's Luvnut, he needs to come in here and tell me how I must be a total idiot to post that here........in the smack forum.......where it literally makes sense to post it.....literally. 

Reply/Quote
The Bengals performance in this game made the pain go away from the Ravens performance. I feel much, much better now.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: After watching the first half of the Monday Night game I'd argue the Bengals would probably lose to a Division 3 College.  Where's Luvnut, he needs to come in here and tell me how I must be a total idiot to post that here........in the smack forum.......where it literally makes sense to post it.....literally. 

Did he even cross over to here?

I was thinking Lucy was him the way he posts.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 04:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did he even cross over to here?

I was thinking Lucy was him the way he posts.

LOL...He posted in this thread.

Reply/Quote
Ravens and Bengals got beat like a dogg.  Ninja

Steelers sign a dogg beater

Killer! :
And they sign him on national Dog Day!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: After watching the first half of the Monday Night game I'd argue the Bengals would probably lose to a Division 3 College.  Where's Luvnut, he needs to come in here and tell me how I must be a total idiot to post that here........in the smack forum.......where it literally makes sense to post it.....literally. 

I am here, but not for long in this thread as this thread is dog shit or rape shit or any Steeler QB shit

Trolling a pre-season games wreaks of fear when you need a meaningless game as ammo

How is Pouncey doing? I heard he stepped into some shit again Sunday. The man is made of glass.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 12:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am here, but not for long in this thread as this thread is dog shit or rape shit or any Steeler QB shit

Trolling a pre-season games wreaks of fear when you need a meaningless game as ammo

How is Pouncey doing? I heard he stepped into some shit again Sunday. The man is made of glass.

He is not doing to well, but still better than your entire team...LOL

Reply/Quote
By the way Luvnit...since you are here. What's up with McDonald's not wanting to bring the McWapper to the public?....MMMMMMMM

Reply/Quote
Boy.....the Stoolers sure looked like some dog doo doo up there in Buffalo today....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 04:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Boy.....the Stoolers sure looked like some dog doo doo up there in Buffalo today....

A big hot steaming pile of shit Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 04:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Boy.....the Stoolers sure looked like some dog doo doo up there in Buffalo today....

(08-30-2015, 10:43 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: A big hot steaming pile of shit Rock On

I'm fine with you comparing your first string to out 3rd and 4th.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 01:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm fine with you comparing your first string to out 3rd and 4th.

Reminds me of Skins fans right now.

Our starters left the game with a 13-0 lead, and they're acting like they just won the Super Bowl.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 02:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Our starters left the game with a 13-0 lead, and they're acting like they just won the Super Bowl.

That's what the ravens will act like if they ever manage to beat the Bengals again.
Reply/Quote