Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OH GOP
Why do you love corruption so much?

https://www.cleveland.com/election/2020/11/ex-ohio-house-speaker-larry-householder-wins-re-election-in-a-landslide-despite-corruption-charge-unofficial-totals-show.html
Reply/Quote
5th paragraph

Quote:Despite the apparent victory, Householder might not serve much of his third term in office. His fellow House Republicans, who are likely to maintain control of the chamber next session, have indicated that they may expel Householder should he take his seat next January. (House GOP leaders have said they haven’t expelled Householder this session because they can’t expel a member twice for the same offense, meaning if they force him out now they won’t be able to do so if he takes office next year.)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 10:04 PM)treee Wrote: 5th paragraph

Doesn't undue the fact the OH GOP zombies voted for him in a landslide.
Reply/Quote
I would love to hear of any straight up party over country votes like this one from around the country this election cycle? I'm sure this isn't the only one. Any party.
Reply/Quote
Not fraud but a Republican in North Dakota, who died of Covid, won his election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-died-coronavirus-wins-election-north-dakota-state-legislature-n1246393
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 09:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not fraud but a Republican in North Dakota, who died of Covid, won his election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-died-coronavirus-wins-election-north-dakota-state-legislature-n1246393

That actually makes sense. You can’t replace him, and if you don’t want a Democrat you vote for the dead guy and then have another election.

Edit: Oh I guess the Republicans appoint a replacement so that’s even better for the people if they don’t want a Democrat.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That actually makes sense. You can’t replace him, and if you don’t want a Democrat you vote for the dead guy and then have another election.

Edit:  Oh I guess the Republicans appoint a replacement so that’s even better for the people if they don’t want a Democrat.

Totally.  That's why I said it wasn't fraud.

But, to me,  it is always funny when a dead person wins an election.  This guy beat a popular republican in the primary so they could have inserted anyone.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 10:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Totally.  That's why I said it wasn't fraud.

But, to me,  it is always funny when a dead person wins an election.  This guy beat a popular republican in the primary so they could have inserted anyone.

I know I just think people always think oh my God those people are so stupid. They voted for a dead guy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Why do you love corruption so much?

https://www.cleveland.com/election/2020/11/ex-ohio-house-speaker-larry-householder-wins-re-election-in-a-landslide-despite-corruption-charge-unofficial-totals-show.html

Is this a joke? The Democrats are baby killers, I call that very corrupt and so does God.

The possible POTUS is taking bribes from China. Yet. our morally corrupt nation voted for him.

Our nation lost its soul a long time ago, it started with a Kenyan named Obama. Same guy who spied on a sitting US President.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 11:10 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Doesn't undue the fact the OH GOP zombies voted for him in a landslide.

Oh please.  Let's not pretend there isn't ignorant blind straight ticket voting on both sides.  80% of the people in this country are no more than social media junky, sheeple, which this election has shown very well.  Look at the exit polls and they'll tell you the same depressing story, that people can't be bothered to LEARN about candidates, they just pick a side based upon their own ideologies and vote that way.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 11:10 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Doesn't undue the fact the OH GOP zombies voted for him in a landslide.

Equal blindness on both sides as I said.  You offer up Larry Householder, and I'll up the ante with Democrat James Traficant - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant

Accepting bribes and defending himself (successfully somehow) increased his popularity and got him elected to 8 terms of congress.  Then got convicted of corruption years later and expelled from Congress.

Fun fact, while my sister was attending American University in DC, she worked in Traficants office for 4 years.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is this a joke? The Democrats are baby killers, I call that very corrupt and so does God.

The possible POTUS is taking bribes from China. Yet. our morally corrupt nation voted for him.

Our nation lost its soul a long time ago, it started with a Kenyan named Obama. Same guy who spied on a sitting US President.

I have never killed a baby.

That means you are lying.

God would call that corrupt too. (It's on the list.)

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I know I just think people always think oh my God those people are so stupid. They voted for a dead guy.

I'd wager some did not know he was dead.  There's usually a story about voters not realizing the guy passed but just went and pulled the "R" or "D" lever.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'd wager some did not know he was dead.  There's usually a story about voters not realizing the guy passed but just went and pulled the "R" or "D" lever.

Yeah probably a few.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:29 AM)Stewy Wrote: Equal blindness on both sides as I said.  You offer up Larry Householder, and I'll up the ante with Democrat James Traficant - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant

Accepting bribes and defending himself (successfully somehow) increased his popularity and got him elected to 8 terms of congress.  Then got convicted of corruption years later and expelled from Congress.

Fun fact, while my sister was attending American University in DC, she worked in Traficants office for 4 years.

Trying to stay on the current election. Householder was busted a couple months ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is this a joke? The Democrats are baby killers, I call that very corrupt and so does God.

Whatever it takes for you to convince yourself the magic man in the sky loves you for voting for the lying reality tv show host conman narcissist serial sexual assaulter undemocratic wanna be dictator.

I’m glad to be a Democrat and protect young women’s bodies and rights from people like you and him.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 12:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Whatever it takes for you to convince yourself the magic man in the sky loves you for voting for the lying reality tv show host conman narcissist serial sexual assaulter undemocratic wanna be dictator.

I’m glad to be a Democrat and protect young women’s bodies and rights from people like you and him.

The one older ones not so much?

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 02:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The one older ones not so much?

Sure them to. But I’m more concerned with some old white guy trying to tell some young teeny bopper she is forced to have a kid she never intended to have because the old white mans religion says so.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 02:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sure them to. But I’m more concerned with some old white guy trying to tell some young teeny bopper she is forced to have a kid she never intended to have because the old white mans religion says so.

You don’t have to use religion to be opposed to abortion. Just like you don’t have to be religious to oppose capital punishment.

Reply/Quote

Our Bible (well, you aren't Catholic so technically, it wouldn't be the same one we read) states, "Judge not, yet ye be judged." I believe it's Matthew, but not sure (and good luck with the chapter and verse).

I see a whole lot of judging here...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote