Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH MY GOD if we win this game
A part of me is so happy this game is against Pittsburgh.

Think about the irony: The team that completely derailed our potential playoff success exactly 10 years ago almost to the day. Injuring our best player (I will say, probably not intentionally). The irony is unseemly.

I'd even wager to say there is more pressure on Pittsburgh this week. They have everything to lose: Franchise with the most Super Bowl wins etc. If they lose to a hated division rival, it may be a sign that the tides have turned for good like they were supposed to 10 years ago.

Who knows what would have happened had Palmer not been hurt. Maybe it would of been our team with 2 super bowls in the last 10 years.

If Cincinnati wins, the city will EXPLODE. There will be parties in the streets. Babies will don the name AJ for Mccarron and Green. What better opponent to end the drought...

We really can't get any lower. There's nowhere to go but up for our playoff succeses. THAT'S why the pressure is on Pittsburgh. If they lose, it could mean the end of an era. If we lose, same old Bengals. That's how I see it anyways.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
LETS GET THIS W!

WHODEY!!!!!!!!!!11
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
It would be my favorite bengals memory if we win! Can u imagine beating the stoolers with a backup qb with them favored in a playoff game i might black out of excitement and wake up in a jail cell lol.
Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals pull off the victory. Can't stand the Steelers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:17 AM)bengalman5328 Wrote: It would be my favorite bengals memory if we win! Can u imagine beating the stoolers with a backup qb with them favored in a playoff game i might black out of excitement and wake up in a jail cell lol.

I'm rooting for both a Bengals' victory and you managing to stay out of jail.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 11:52 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: A part of me is so happy this game is against Pittsburgh.

Think about the irony: The team that completely derailed our potential playoff success exactly 10 years ago almost to the day. Injuring our best player (I will say, probably not intentionally). The irony is unseemly.

I'd even wager to say there is more pressure on Pittsburgh this week. They have everything to lose: Franchise with the most Super Bowl wins etc. If they lose to a hated division rival, it may be a sign that the tides have turned for good like they were supposed to 10 years ago.

Who knows what would have happened had Palmer not been hurt. Maybe it would of been our team with 2 super bowls in the last 10 years.

If Cincinnati wins, the city will EXPLODE. There will be parties in the streets. Babies will don the name AJ for Mccarron and Green. What better opponent to end the drought...

We really can't get any lower. There's nowhere to go but up for our playoff succeses. THAT'S why the pressure is on Pittsburgh. If they lose, it could mean the end of an era. If we lose, same old Bengals. That's how I see it anyways.

I have been telling the steeler fans in smack talk that losing this game will hurt them a lot more than us. What smack will they be able to lay on us if they pulled out a win? That the Bengals lost in the playoffs? That the Bengals lost in prime time? That the Bengals lost with a backup QB? Heck, that's already the status quo for us. But when the Bengals win, the steelers become the team who gave the Bengals their first playoff win since 1990, and the team in the AFCN that now has been one and done the last 3 times theyve made the playoffs. It is going to be so much fun watching and listening to steeler fan butthurt after we win.
Reply/Quote
EFF Pittsburgh. I'm not giving them that much respect to say there will be parties in the streets, etc.

Yeah, it will be great to win, but only because it's the playoffs and it means another game. Pittsburgh or no Pittsburgh.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:32 AM)Beaker Wrote: I have been telling the steeler fans in smack talk that losing this game will hurt them a lot more than us. What smack will they be able to lay on us if they pulled out a win? That the Bengals lost in the playoffs? That the Bengals lost in prime time? That the Bengals lost with a backup QB? Heck, that's already the status quo for us. But when the Bengals win, the steelers become the team who gave the Bengals their first playoff win since 1990, and the team in the AFCN that now has been one and done the last 3 times theyve made the playoffs. It is going to be so much fun watching and listening to steeler fan butthurt after we win.

Here's to hoping The Curse of Tim Tebow lasts even longer than The Curse of Bo Jackson!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:17 AM)bengalman5328 Wrote: It would be my favorite bengals memory if we win! Can u imagine beating the stoolers with a backup qb with them favored in a playoff game i might black out of excitement and wake up in a jail cell lol.

I'll go streaking in my wheelchair  ThumbsUp

This win will be HUGE and I'll completely troll every Steelers fan I know, including Mike Mitchell  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
You all give that piss-stain team with a terrible defense and no running game, too much power.

**** them and the horse they rode in on.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: EFF Pittsburgh. I'm not giving them that much respect to say there will be parties in the streets, etc.

Yeah, it will be great to win, but only because it's the playoffs and it means another game. Pittsburgh or no Pittsburgh.

You know damn well that a win against the Steelers I the playoffs would hold more significance than a win against the Jets would have.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You know damn well that a win against the Steelers I the playoffs would hold more significance than a win against the Jets would have.

To people who have let the Steelers get in their head, yes.

Reply/Quote
I'll have to change my entire opinion of Lewis if it's a prime time, playoff win over the Steelers in Paul Brown Stadium. Gets a chance to exorcise all of his demons in one game.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:32 AM)Beaker Wrote: I have been telling the steeler fans in smack talk that losing this game will hurt them a lot more than us. What smack will they be able to lay on us if they pulled out a win? That the Bengals lost in the playoffs? That the Bengals lost in prime time? That the Bengals lost with a backup QB? Heck, that's already the status quo for us. But when the Bengals win, the steelers become the team who gave the Bengals their first playoff win since 1990, and the team in the AFCN that now has been one and done the last 3 times theyve made the playoffs. It is going to be so much fun watching and listening to steeler fan butthurt after we win.

I am very much looking forward to being able to say that we've won a playoff game more recently than they have.
Reply/Quote
I look at this one as a literal game for Marvin as well considering his 2 former assistants are also PO bound. It would look terrible on him if even 1 won a PO game before him let alone 2. And for the record, nobody outside of this fan base will care who the competition was so no "but yeah, we had to play the Steelers and they didn't" BS

Better bring it Marv.

Reply/Quote
Mallet leading the PS Ravens over the steelers does give me hope.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:29 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm rooting for both a Bengals' victory and you managing to stay out of jail.

Me to but i would trade a day or 2 in jail for a bengals victory  saturday lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 05:01 PM)bengalman5328 Wrote: Me to but i would trade a day or 2 in jail for a bengals victory  saturday lol.

You gonna run out on the feild and take the ball from Bens hand?
Reply/Quote
Are the servers for the board going to be strong enough to handle Saturday night (either way it goes)?! It's going to be epic around here. That's guaranteed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 12:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: EFF Pittsburgh. I'm not giving them that much respect to say there will be parties in the streets, etc.

Truth.
What I would be happy about is not hearing that stupid "Who-Dey?   We-Dey!" crap.
You know Joey Porter would have them doing it.
Reply/Quote