Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OH NO! Bengals are officially annoying!
The article is obnoxious and poorly written.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 12:35 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah well we've spent decades being annoyed by every other team and the media swooning over them.

The world can get ******. It's our time now.

This is the wey
Reply/Quote
WaPo gets their clicks by stirring the pot
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Tough Sh*t.
it's our turn.

Do these reporters not realize that they are the ones asking the questions that get these responses from our players?
Joe was asked specifically what he thought about the Neutral site. Get your refunds was his answer.
Answered a direct question about his Superbowl window. "the window is my whole career". It's the same for any other team that has a top qb, nothing fancy about that.
Apple is Apple. every team has one. Surprised no one is talking about he responses he got. "that sh*t get you beat up." Underhanded threats from other players.

Bengals are now contenders and proving it. No longer the every once in a while lovable underdog losers. So yea, people gonna take notice and jealousy will strike.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:29 AM)Emphasis Wrote: I'm from the east coast (NYC) and I've seen and heard nothing but respect for the Bengals. This writer has a heavy bias in some way. 

She probably has a whole slew of whiny topics waiting in the pipeline.

i wasn't talking about East Coast bias regarding the Bengals. I was talking about the East Coast arrogance of certain elites about "flyover country,"-- that vast swath between the East Coast and West Coast that political and cultural sophisticates believe is best seen at cruising altitude:  i.e.,  her statement that Cincinnati as a city "perfect to flyover."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 10:50 AM)pally Wrote: .
She was born and raised in the St Louis. Went to the Univ of Misery. She spent 6 years working in KC and another 3 in Indy. She’s ashamed of her midwestern roots. And probably speaking from her Chiefs fandom

Are you serious? If so, that's hilarious.

Her opinion piece came off as everything she accuses the Bengals of being. Pompous, self-satisfied, annoying, etc. The forced political jab was just icing.

At least the Bengals have earned the right to talk. I have no clue who this person is, outside of her hot take opinion. She's no more relevant than a standard issue internet troll.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The whole article, if you really want to call it that, is just her picking random things she doesn't like with no validity at all, just crying over stuff for no reason. She shouldn't be called a Sports Journalist that's for sure.

Probably had money on the Bills.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
She's a butthurt KC fan. It shows.
Reply/Quote
This is so dumb. Bengals were so bad for so long and now they're red hot. Give em a break. Jeez.

I'm starting to realize why you guys feel unjustly attacked all the time. But last year Bengals were trendy. I saw college girls in Tennessee wearing Bengals stuff. Just a tidbit.

Freaking stoked for this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 11:43 PM)Earendil Wrote: My god, that's a pretentious article.

What else do you expect from the Washington Compost?
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:40 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: This is so dumb. Bengals were so bad for so long and now they're red hot. Give em a break. Jeez.

I'm starting to realize why you guys feel unjustly attacked all the time. But last year Bengals were trendy. I saw college girls in Tennessee wearing Bengals stuff. Just a tidbit.

Freaking stoked for this game.

You like to tell yourself they were college girls  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A good humbling was in order.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It was very dumb to be talking about 'Burrowhead' and being Mahomes Daddy, after 3 wins of a combined 9 points. Lesson learnt hopefully. Do your talking on the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:23 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: It was very dumb to be talking about 'Burrowhead' and being Mahomes Daddy, after 3 wins of a combined 9 points. Lesson learnt hopefully. Do your talking on the field.

Agreed, but how did that clip of Hilton get out? That certainly fueled the Chiefs.

Also, I haven't lived in the area in a long time. The new mayor is an idiot.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote