Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OHIO STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
(11-08-2020, 10:11 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Crazy huh ?

I wonder if Hairball makes it thru the season without hitting the unemployment line ?

And Penn ST joins Tennessee in the ranks of preseason very, very Overrated !!

Franklin can’t be far behind. Big talker off the field. Too bad that doesn’t win games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 02:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: HAHA  Hilarious

I forget where I saw it ? But somebody posted his record the other day against Buckeyes, Mich. St. Penn St. top 10 teams, bowl games and umm it's horrid. 

It's not like he hasn't had the talent to work with, that program has produced plenty of quality pro players during his years there.  After watching the OSU-Rutgers game last night, it looks like Schiano has that program heading back toward being competitive, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The Buckeyes' game today against Illinois has been cancelled due to a Covid outbreak on the OSU roster and staff.

Due to the cancelled game against Maryland a few weeks ago, the Buckeyes must play the two remaining games on the schedule to be eligible to play in the conference championship game.

With both opponents being from that state up north, which has had a lot of trouble with outbreaks, I think there is a high probability of a cancellation.

I hope I am wrong...
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 11:30 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: The Buckeyes' game today against Illinois has been cancelled due to a Covid outbreak on the OSU roster and staff.

Due to the cancelled game against Maryland a few weeks ago, the Buckeyes must play the two remaining games on the schedule to be eligible to play in the conference championship game.

With both opponents being from that state up north, which has had a lot of trouble with outbreaks, I think there is a high probability of a cancellation.

I hope I am wrong...

Lord me too.  Keep the faith bro'!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 11:30 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: The Buckeyes' game today against Illinois has been cancelled due to a Covid outbreak on the OSU roster and staff.

I hope I am wrong...

With the way Michigan is getting their ass kicked at home, again. I could envision them backing out of "The Game", just to think that they got a "win" over on Ohio St.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 05:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the way Michigan is getting their ass kicked at home, again.  I could envision them backing out of "The Game", just to think that they got a "win" over on Ohio St.

Kind of a bittersweet loss.  While I LOVE seeing them lose to an unbeaten, I hate Franklin and was looking forward to him going winless...
Reply/Quote

Attached Files Image(s)

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote