Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OHIO STATE VS MICHIGAN
This is a picture that was drudged up from Jim Harbaugh's photo album as a toddler!  It seems that even as a toddler he had the Michigan colors!!   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
...and folks want Marvin replaced by Harbaugh so we can watch the cryfest after every game? No..I'm sorry, but Mikey would never tolerate a coach or players breaking equipment even if we won 600-0.. That stuff costs money..more than hot dogs even!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 12:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nevermind the rest of the game..

Your QB lost that game for you.  Two Ints, that led directly to TDs, a fumble going into the endzone.  OSU had absolutely nothing going for them, yet Speight found ways to keep them in the game.  If you let any team hang around long enough, they will find a way to win.  No need to resort to that blaming the officiating BS.

Sunset don't try and make perfect sense to them. The pick six had nothing to do with it ! Hairball calling a play action pass out of his own end zone that lead to another interception had nothing to do with it ! Hairball throwing a hissy fit, throwing his clipboard to midfield over an obvious defensive offsides on them, giving us 15 yards for unsportsman like had nothing to do with it.

It all came down to that 1st down run where Barrett made it to the line and got the first, but it shouldn't have been a first because, well just because. That's what made the difference.  Ninja

The loss is absolutely on Hairball the sideline crybaby clown.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:19 AM)kevin Wrote: First Michigan State who is down this year and Buckeyes owe them one, but it is at Michigan State.  

If the Buckeyes win that we then have a Thanksgiving Weekend match-up of #4 in Nation Michigan at #2 in Nation Ohio State in Columbus Ohio.   The Thursday NFL games mean nothing to me. The Bengals are now 3-5-1, but I am a Die Hard and will watch them.....but the Michigan vs Ohio State Game....Well, this is my Thanksgiving Weekend. .....and who knows, maybe Bengals climb to 5-5-1 this weekend also. .....Ohio State can not be thinking Championship though. Woody Hayes would say they better be thinking only Michigan during Michigan week. It is still THE GAME.

All I know, is I want the Bengals to draft JABRIL PEPPERS. Dude is the truth. Would be a game changer as a safety on our team.

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 12:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nevermind the rest of the game..

Your QB lost that game for you.  Two Ints, that led directly to TDs, a fumble going into the endzone.  OSU had absolutely nothing going for them, yet Speight found ways to keep them in the game.  If you let any team hang around long enough, they will find a way to win.  No need to resort to that blaming the officiating BS.

Exactly.  Let's ignore the rest of the game and blame the refs...... Hilarious

Also crying about the spot is wrong....If you look at hiw forward progress and pause  it right when he starts to go backward, he clearly made the line and the refs to the call right.  Sure he got knocked back almost immediately but the rule is forward progress, and with that he clearly had enough yardage.

Side note:  Jim H. is already on self destruct mode.  2 more years and he's out at Michigan due to his pattern of self destruction.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 12:49 AM)MC Howley Wrote: All I know, is I want the Bengals to draft JABRIL PEPPERS. Dude is the truth. Would be a game changer as a safety on our team.

How is it the greatest athlete in football history just got his 1st INT at the end of his 3rd season?  He had a nice kickoff return so I think he'd be a solid 6th round pick for the Bengals.  And props to Moeller High School's Sam Hubbard for stopping him on a walk-in TD.  

I'd like to see Curtis Samuel in stripes and also Butt if Eifert continues to be the glass  man.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

[Image: 15170980_1490777627616271_42658533642868...e=58B739B6]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote