Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Roster Decision?
(10-13-2017, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't started looking at prospects yet but i will look at this guy next Michigan game. Thanks Pistons.

Everyone is always talking up Wisconsin O-lineman but it seems lots don't pan out as first thought in the NFL.

With the exception of Zeitler of course who is a fine pass blocker.

Joe Thomas was a total bust  Sarcasm

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 04:16 PM)pally Wrote: Joe Thomas was a total bust  Sarcasm

LOL

I forgot Joe was a Badger.

He has been in the league for a long time playing great though that is for sure.

Just saying they are always the team being talked about when it comes to O-line and some don't pan out.

Arkansas had a real good O-line last year, they might of lost a few good ones in the draft though.

Oklahoma has some good ones.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 05:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LOL

I forgot Joe was a Badger.

He has been in the league for a long time playing great though that is for sure.

Just saying they are always the team being talked about when it comes to O-line and some don't pan out.

Arkansas had a real good O-line last year, they might of lost a few good ones in the draft though.

Oklahoma has some good ones.

Its true though; many of them flame out:

Gabe Carimi
Peter Konz
John Moffit
Ricky Wagner
Ryan Ramczyk (in his defense, his first year)

All were potential first/top-rounders, all have sucked or haven't been stellar.

Funny, the two guys that SLIPPED in the draft rankings, have gone on to be studs:

Travis Frederick
Rob Havenstein

Thomas and Zeitler seem to be the only 2 that have stuck to their draft positions, though they are both overrated as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote