Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OKoKOkOK This HAS to STOP!!
Dear S. & Blake... ( I didnt use the full ) Name.. not calling anyone out. Dear S. & Blake and your posse.. Lighten up with the AJ and Andy debate on some of these new people and those who don't have as MANY rep points.... You guys are making some of them feel like they dont belong... and every Bengal Fan TRUE Bengal Fan Belongs... If you want to Rep me do so if you dont want to rep me and negative Rep me fine Fine... but it feels so good when you do Rep me S. & Blake.. (didnt use his name not illegal)... Just saying I have been around a long while as well and some of you act like you own the place.. and you guys need to lighten up and let other fans breath as well... We have had Cool members leave over this Stuff (which I find hilarious someone would take it to heart)... but I must admit that I am guilty on what one said Kicking the Hornets nest as well.. so Just saying............. We are Bengal Fans.. so everyone needs to Chill a bit...... I understand the season went south kinda fast on us.. but we are Better than Stooler fans but we are not acting like it......................

Now how is that for Grow the F up Doucher S & Blake... Take down that sig...Take down that........( I didnt use his name I DID NOT USE HIS NAME)..... Love you guys so Much..... Had great times Most of the times......
Reply/Quote
Wut
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Dude. Seriously...another thread?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
& the plot thickens... Popcorn
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_nyaan4mE321qetwlno1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 04:53 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dear S. & Blake...  ( I didnt use the full )  Name..  not calling anyone out.  Dear S. & Blake and your posse..  Lighten up with the AJ and Andy debate on some of these new people and those who don't have as MANY rep points....  You guys are making some of them feel like they dont belong... and every Bengal Fan TRUE Bengal Fan Belongs...  If you want to Rep me do so if you dont want to rep me and negative Rep me fine Fine...  but it feels so good when you do Rep me S. & Blake..  (didnt use his name not illegal)...  Just saying I have been around a long while as well and some of you act like you own the place.. and you guys need to lighten up and let other fans breath as well...  We have had Cool members leave over this Stuff (which I find hilarious someone would take it to heart)...  but I must admit that I am guilty on what one said Kicking the Hornets nest as well.. so Just saying.............  We are Bengal Fans..  so everyone needs to Chill a bit......  I understand the season went south kinda fast on us.. but we are Better than Stooler fans but we are not acting like it......................

Now how is that for Grow the F up Doucher S & Blake...  Take down that sig...Take down that........( I didnt use his name I DID NOT USE HIS NAME).....  Love you guys so Much.....  Had great times Most of the times......

[Image: 799.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: otivox4d6ac9o5qu8qkq.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sweet. I have a posse.

[Image: MV5BMjIxNjUwMDgzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk5...SX214_.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sweet. I have a posse.

Pic didnt take post again!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:25 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pic didnt take post again!!!

Hunh?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: 799.gif]

I love this picture........... LOL!
Reply/Quote
team shake
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: team shake

Can I join?!! I want to be the first member..... Please........ You are so good with the names...... Team Shake actually is nice..
Reply/Quote
He thinks "Shakes Posse" is negative repping him. LOL

I negative repped you for annoying posts like this.

OKokokokokokokOKOKokOKOKoKOkOKoKoKOKOKOKOKOkOk?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He thinks "Shakes Posse" is negative repping him. LOL

I negative repped you for annoying posts like this.

OKokokokokokokOKOKokOKOKoKOkOKoKoKOKOKOKOKOkOk?

No it has nothing to do with you whatsoever.. nothing at all....  seriously it is already settled........    I did not even know you were a member until today Honestly.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 04:53 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dear S. & Blake...  ( I didnt use the full )  Name..  not calling anyone out.  Dear S. & Blake and your posse..  Lighten up with the AJ and Andy debate on some of these new people and those who don't have as MANY rep points....  You guys are making some of them feel like they dont belong... and every Bengal Fan TRUE Bengal Fan Belongs...  If you want to Rep me do so if you dont want to rep me and negative Rep me fine Fine...  but it feels so good when you do Rep me S. & Blake..  (didnt use his name not illegal)...  Just saying I have been around a long while as well and some of you act like you own the place.. and you guys need to lighten up and let other fans breath as well...  We have had Cool members leave over this Stuff (which I find hilarious someone would take it to heart)...  but I must admit that I am guilty on what one said Kicking the Hornets nest as well.. so Just saying.............  We are Bengal Fans..  so everyone needs to Chill a bit......  I understand the season went south kinda fast on us.. but we are Better than Stooler fans but we are not acting like it......................

Now how is that for Grow the F up Doucher S & Blake...  Take down that sig...Take down that........( I didnt use his name I DID NOT USE HIS NAME).....  Love you guys so Much.....  Had great times Most of the times......

Is this like one of those wrasslin' loving dude vs denny, cage match threads?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is this like one of those wrasslin' loving dude vs denny, cage match threads?

LOL!!!! No I was High Last night and I didnt think S. Blake sig was Necessary and he called me something and I was like alright Mr.. Will Ferrell you are no good.. and now i am not high so yeah that is about it... I miss Denny he was a winner!!! Look at his life Cars Homes Wife Money hanging with Mike Brown!! WOW just WOW what a WINNER!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sweet. I have a posse.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:08 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL!!!!  I miss Denny he was a winner!!!   Look at his life Cars Homes Wife Money hanging with Mike Brown!!  WOW just WOW what a WINNER!!!

You spelled wiener wrong. 

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You spelled wiener wrong. 

Hey I added more to the writing..  he was not a Weiner.. LOL!!!  Rep!!  but I heard he was packing too......  so you might be right....

Sorry Kids....... Look away.
Reply/Quote