Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OL PFF Grades - Week 4
(10-05-2022, 08:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You don't watch much football, do you.....

Not that I agree he's been "awful". But PFF seems to agree with Tony..... And they do watch football. 

I for one think those who use PFF when it fits their agenda need to answer to rather their grades are legit or not once and for all. Too much going back and forth on this board when using PFF to determine who good or bad a player plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not that I agree he's been "awful". But PFF seems to agree with Tony..... And they do watch football. 

I for one think those who use PFF when it fits their agenda need to answer to rather their grades are legit or not once and for all. Too much going back and forth on this board when using PFF to determine who good or bad a player plays.

Volson has been bad. PFF grades aren't very useful, but they are better than the casual fans perspective. Volson's struggles will be written off because he is a rookie coming from a small school.
Reply/Quote
Sorry but PFF has been worthless on Linemen for a while now. All last week did was make it so obvious that they got called out by a fair number of sports analysts also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote