Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG! It's the Steelers defense in action!
[Image: u7kmoZd.jpg]
Reply/Quote
something something "hot garbage" something

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
BIG.....STEAMING.....PILE......OF.......PIG......SHIT!
Reply/Quote
Or, OMG! It's the Steelers defense inaction!
Reply/Quote
On the other hand Deangelo Williams looked pretty good. But that secondary couldn't cover a full size mattress.
Reply/Quote
LOL...Dalton is not Brady. Eifert is not Gronk. AJ may be better than Edelman but again, Dalton is not Brady.

Steelers D did better than I was expecting. I was looking for more of a 40+ Patriot score.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:46 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: something something "hot garbage" something

(09-11-2015, 12:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: BIG.....STEAMING.....PILE......OF.......PIG......SHIT!

Imitation is the sincerest form of lack of originality.  You two should kiss.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:04 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: On the other hand Deangelo Williams looked pretty good. But that secondary couldn't cover a full size mattress.

hey dont talk about my fantasy TE that way.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Dalton is not Brady. Eifert is not Gronk. AJ may be better than Edelman but again, Dalton is not Brady.

Steelers D did better than I was expecting. I was looking for more of a 40+ Patriot score.

lol watching that D it wont take a BRADY to beat it.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:15 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol watching that D it wont take a BRADY to beat it.

They only won by 7......................Math was not a priority of your in your youth.  See...Brady throws more TD's per year than most QB's...Especially ones named Dalton.

Reply/Quote
Offense looked pretty good besides some dumb mistakes. They marched down the field on that first drive but that STUPID play where they tried to have Brown pull a Sanu and launch it downfield was awful. DeAngelo Williams with 127 yards, jesus. One vultured TD away from being the best waiver wire week 1 pick at RB. Probably still will be.

Antonio Brown owners are not questioning getting him in the first round. He might be questioning his lego haircut, though.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Dalton is not Brady.  Eifert is not Gronk.  AJ may be better than Edelman but again, Dalton is not Brady.

Steelers D did better than I was expecting.  I was looking for more of a 40+ Patriot score.

Who's bringing up Andy, Tyler, and AJ?

I don't think anyone made any comparisons.

We're pretty aware where our players stack up.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:09 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Dalton is not Brady.  Eifert is not Gronk.  AJ may be better than Edelman but again, Dalton is not Brady.

Steelers D did better than I was expecting.  I was looking for more of a 40+ Patriot score.

You're fooling yourself, if you don't at least consider that your secondary could be a huge problem, after all the personnel (regardless of age) you lost and the coaching change.  Try being realistic instead of delusional.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:19 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They only won by 7......................Math was not a priority of your in your youth.  See...Brady throws more TD's per year than most QB's...Especially ones named Dalton.

C'mon man, a cosmetic TD, in garbage time does not equal 'playing them tough'.

If a couple of those lengthy, time consuming drives would have resulted in points, you may have had a point.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The telling tale was how easy it was for Brady to convert 3rd down completions for 1st downs.
Reply/Quote

If Gronk wasn't in that game, then they would have played well. But, unfortunately for Pittsburgh, he was there.

What the heck was up with leaving him so open on nearly every play? I'm baffled. That guy can kill ya!

I'd be steaming if it were the Bengals playing NE and they didn't have someone on Gronk all the time.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:22 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: If Gronk wasn't in that game, then they would have played well. But, unfortunately for Pittsburgh, he was there.

What the heck was up with leaving him so open on nearly every play? I'm baffled. That guy can kill ya!

That is a question that could be asked of just about every team he plays.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:25 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That is a question that could be asked of just about every team he plays.

He's a match-up headache, no doubt. But some teams do cover him better. I would agree, though: no one ever fully shuts him down.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:11 AM)Stewy Wrote: You're fooling yourself, if you don't at least consider that your secondary could be a huge problem, after all the personnel (regardless of age) you lost and the coaching change.  Try being realistic instead of delusional.

Are you kidding...I said better than I was expecting...I was expecting 40=+ points.  Who needs to get realistic?  I'm thinking you when you read someones post.  You act like I said they played a great game.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon man, a cosmetic TD, in garbage time does not equal 'playing them tough'.

If a couple of those lengthy, time consuming drives would have resulted in points, you may have had a point.

I see your inability to read isn't subject only to links you post in P&R.  Who the heck are you quoting?  

Reply/Quote