Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONE Good Thing From Andy Today........
As bad as Andy played, the one good thing that I saw was that he didn't seem to get happy feet in the pocket, even when there were defenders around him.

Previous games, there would be absolutely no pressure and Dalton would still scramble out of the pocket, look around to see who was coming (as if he was surprised that there was no one around), or would force throws.

Today, like I said, he stayed in the pocket and waited for routes to develop, even when the pocket was collapsing around him or guys were getting pushed into his face.

Was I seeing that wrong or only noticed the plays that he had good pocket presence in?

Anyone else notice it?
Reply/Quote
No, he had good pocket presence all game. Now if he had actually had reliable receivers not named Tyler Boyd it would have helped more (after AJ went out).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 01:51 AM)Joelist Wrote: No, he had good pocket presence all game. Now if he had actually had reliable receivers not named Tyler Boyd it would have helped more (after AJ went out).

Eifert caught everything Dalton threw him. 6 rec for 74 yds. So let’s not pretend it was Boyd or nothing.

Reply/Quote
Andy played bad???? I must of watched a different game.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 02:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eifert caught everything Dalton threw him. 6 rec for 74 yds. So let’s not pretend it was Boyd or nothing.

That's why I said "receivers". Eifert is a TE and yes he did decently. Still a non-entity in the end zone but hopefully that will change. 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 02:04 AM)ah5 Wrote: Andy played bad????  I must of watched a different game.

Kinda what I was thinking.....lol.  Stat readers.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I thought Dalton actually played really well. Anyone who actually watched the game knows he really only should have had 1 INT. Throwing for 2 touchdowns, 1 int and 350 yards is pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:37 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I thought Dalton actually played really well. Anyone who actually watched the game knows he really only should have had 1 INT. Throwing for 2 touchdowns, 1 int and 350 yards is pretty good.

Yep, I put the first one on him.....errant throw, and it was still a nice play by the DB.  The 50/50 jump ball at the end can always go either way, Ross quit, and Malone stone handed one.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote