Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I figured out why they call Ross the fastest man in the NFL
He’s so fast he disappears in every game he plays !
Reply/Quote
He's a rookie. And the sooner we bench his arse this year the sooner he can be a rookie in 2019.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well .. He almost scored a td.. Did I mention almost which is not to be confused with scored a TD .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
this is great

same fans crucifying marvin last year for 'not playing' ross are now furious cause he's playing. Now you geniuses want him off the team

all the while, these are the same ppl who also LOVED the pick and said Ross would be amazing two Aprils ago.

Lol. Our fans are hilarious
Reply/Quote
Wasn't a fan of the pick when it happened and my opinion hasn't changed. Hope he gets his stuff together.
Reply/Quote
His time should be up. Just cut him and and put anyone else in there.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:55 PM)UKVBengal Wrote: this is great

same fans crucifying marvin last year for 'not playing' ross are now furious cause he's playing.  Now you geniuses want him off the team

all the while, these are the same ppl who also LOVED the pick and said Ross would be amazing two Aprils ago.

Lol.  Our fans are hilarious

Hey, as much as I dislike Marvin I had faith that Ross was on the bench for a good reason.
Reply/Quote
I was pretty hyped about the pick after watching what he did in college but he's been a major disappointment. I'm not ready to call him a bust but I am ready to bench him.
Reply/Quote
if all needed was speed guy opposite AJ, why didnt we just get Ted Ginn or Tory Smith, at least these guys are "football Players" Ross is a joke thus far.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's a rookie.  And the sooner we bench his arse this year the sooner he can be a rookie in 2019.

Don't even dress him for a couple weeks, bring in Core or Tate.
Reply/Quote
What happened on the bomb Andy threw him? They never showed a replay.

I have no idea where his head was today. It wasn't in Charlotte.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Was the bomb the play where he just suddenly stopped his route for no reason, without even looking back at the LOS?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:07 PM)Shady Wrote: What happened on the bomb Andy threw him? They never showed a replay.

I have no idea where his head was today. It wasn't in Charlotte.

The fly route where he beat the defender?  It was an over-the-shoulder catch that looked like he tracked it well. Then just straight through his hands... Although even if he caught it, it was very tight on the sideline. He may have lost concentration trying to stay in bounds... It was nice pass, very catch-able. 

I think the kid has some butterflies. I say keep playing him. Rest Green. We can't limp into the playoffs at the end of the year with zero weapons again.  These soft tissue injuries don't get better without rest.
Reply/Quote
What makes John Ross better than Corey Coleman?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What makes John Ross better than Corey Coleman?

[Image: HominaI.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Very disappointing effort.

If he catches that bomb that Andy dropped right on him, he scores and the game is potentially a very different outcome. The play that Lapham (rightfully) crucified him for stopping on the route could have been a huge play as well, even if he didn't catch it. The defender was behind him still, but if he kept running full speed (after turning back instead of inexplicably turning all the way around and decelerating) he would have had a shot at the ball or, at the very least, a PI call.

I am not ready to take him off the field, as I still believe his presence is important for what is happening underneath with Boyd and Eifert. However, he has to improve his effort and focus to start contributing and stop being a liability.

I am completely puzzled why they don't "get him in to the game" with a couple quick tosses when his DB is 10 yards off him and let him try to make a move on them. We have done that with Green, but Ross is much more elusive in space. Ditto a screen play.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Don't even dress him for a couple weeks, bring in Core or Tate.

This...…
Reply/Quote
They one that led to the interception, the commentators even said he gave up on the play without looking round.
AD was raging on the sideline afterwards
Reply/Quote
Id bring in Tate and Whitfield for Ross and Malone. Both cant do any worse.
Ross is having confidence issues now.
he needs to get the ball in his hands in the 1st possesion to get the self doubt out if his head.
bubble screen slant pivot route comeback route
but he has give 100% every play..not decide when hes gonna go all out.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:41 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Id bring in Tate and Whitfield for Ross and Malone. Both cant do any worse.
Ross is having confidence issues now.
he needs to get the ball in his hands in the 1st possesion to get the self doubt out if his head.
bubble screen slant pivot route comeback route
but he has give 100% every play..not decide when hes gonna go all out.

Who’s Whitfield?

Reply/Quote