Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU-Michigan cancelled
Media is reporting the game has been cancelled.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Here is my idea. Purdue vs Indiana is cancelled, so move Indiana to play Illinois. Have OSU play Northwestern this week in a Big Ten title game, THEN next week put OSU back against Michigan and Illinois back against Northwestern. All the teams were playing next weekend either way so this just reorients that while giving us the same Big Ten title game a week early.
Reply/Quote
Goddamn virus!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta give credit to Jim Harbaugh, he finally ended the Ohio State winning streak. A No Contest is better than a lose. Way to go Jim!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 09:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Goddamn virus!

We all knew this was coming weeks ago when OSU was in jeopardy of not having enough games. The virus would magically show up in Michigan right on queue.

And I don't think they should change the rules to accommodate OSU.  Let the buffoon in charge of the Big 10 look like a fool.

Also I hope to God OSU doesn't make the playoffs.  That secondary will get torched.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3 of Ohio St's games have been cancelled, resulting in them only playing 5 games.
Per the NCAA's rules, a team must play 6 games to be eligible for a Bowl game/playoffs.

I wonder if the Big Ten would allow Ohio St to play in the Big Ten Championship since they technically have a better winning percentage than Indiana, or if Indiana would get the nod because they have more wins (6, will likely be 7 after playing Purdue).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
To the surprise of absolutely no one, the Big 10 dropped the 6 game requirement.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
its the only way michigan could avoid losing again
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 02:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We all knew this was coming weeks ago when OSU was in jeopardy of not having enough games. The virus would magically show up in Michigan right on queue.

And I don't think they should change the rules to accommodate OSU.  Let the buffoon in charge of the Big 10 look like a fool.

Also I hope to God OSU doesn't make the playoffs.  That secondary will get torched.  

Everyone involved in the NCAA this year looks like a buffoon. It's not just the head of the Big 10. This janky money grab of a season has shattered any pretention of student athletes. This year we learned that the final 4 playoff is predetermined, and that the 4 teams that they want in it play the most unwatchable games imaginable. The "one and done rule" ruined college basketball, and the Rona ruined college football for me.

It sucks that football isn't really a global game, and players can't circumvent the NCAA, and go overseas to play for pay for real, and shut this shit down.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote