Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU fans?? Where art thou?
I work with an Oklahoma fan who changed the background on my computer.. Sad

oh well. what a horrendous weekend for my sports teams. :paul:
Reply/Quote
The most ridiculous thing is they they were ever rated #2. I have no idea who comes up with the pre-season rankings, but it has to be on name alone. Who thought they would be a better team this year than last?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When I heard OU had won... then planted the flag In the middle of the field I though they were talking about Ohio University
Reply/Quote
Remarkable win against Penn State. I gotta ask though. What the hell were they thinking on that last kickoff?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Did not think Barrett had it in him. Glad I was wrong. He was on the money.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad the 14 points the refs gift wrapped to Penn St. didn't come back to haunt in the end. That DPI call on the OSU INT in the endzone was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. That was until later in the game when they reversed the OSU INT and called it a Penn St. TD. I would really love to see the conclusive evidence they saw to overturn it. Either way still a hell of a comeback by OSU!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 09:19 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I'm just glad the 14 points the refs gift wrapped to Penn St. didn't come back to haunt in the end. That DPI call on the OSU INT in the endzone was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. That was until later in the game when they reversed the OSU INT and called it a Penn St. TD. I would really love to see the conclusive evidence they saw to overturn it. Either way still a hell of a comeback by OSU!

I was saddened by that call, as well.  However, if you really watch the replay, the receiver has both arms on the ball, dual possession usually goes to the receiver.

But yes, that phantom DPI was absolutely a blown call.  It was amazing to watch the Buckeyes overcome all their mistakes and sloppy play, and pull out that comeback win.  Back in the playoff hunt.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

[Image: 23031627_10215636209124278_4949257929223...e=5A6676DC]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was saddened by that call, as well.  However, if you really watch the replay, the receiver has both arms on the ball, dual possession usually goes to the receiver.

But yes, that phantom DPI was absolutely a blown call.  It was amazing to watch the Buckeyes overcome all their mistakes and sloppy play, and pull out that comeback win.  Back in the playoff hunt.

Don't forget our receiver getting mauled, spun around even in the end zone by Penn St. DB with no call ! Announcers were astonished there was no PI called there.

But yes awesome comeback by Buckeyes.

We're back Dancing
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 10:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was saddened by that call, as well.  However, if you really watch the replay, the receiver has both arms on the ball, dual possession usually goes to the receiver.

It is the same rule now in college....You have to complete the play to the ground with possession of the ball....He did not complete the play.
Reply/Quote
The ‘nuts are so screwed today. Best not even show up in Iowa City.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! for IOWA,
Let every loyal Iowan sing;
The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for IOWA,"
Until the walls and rafters ring (Go Hawks!)
Come on and cheer, cheer, cheer, for IOWA
Come on and cheer until you hear the final gun.
Until the game is won.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I predict that Iowa will play the Buckeyes pretty tough. ...for about the first 10 minutes of the game.

Go Bucks!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 02:19 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The ‘nuts are so screwed today. Best not even show up in Iowa City.

Until the game is won.

You look like Pittsburgh.

Reply/Quote

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 02:19 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The ‘nuts are so screwed today.  Best not even show up in Iowa City.

Until the game is won.

That is the first time I've ever seen/heard the Iowa fight song and I must say that is about the lamest fight song ever. 
Reply/Quote
Little known fact, my high school has the same fight song as tOSU. In fact, tOSU liked our song so well they stole it from us. So, at least the ‘nuts have that going for them today. Otherwise it’s gonna be a long day in Iowa for them I’m afraid.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Your HS fight song, eh?  Hearing this tune several times today should bring back some fond memories for you.  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 03:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Your HS fight song, eh?  Hearing this tune several times today should bring back some fond memories for you.  Cool

My ears are bleeding. Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 04:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My ears are bleeding.  Wink

And look, we just spotted y'all a TD.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sounds like a home game for the Buckeyes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote