Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU vs ND Fiesta Bowl
ND cant stop the run so keep passing. This is moronic.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Run the GD BALL!!!!! Holy shit why does every team I root for have to do the opposite of what works?

Hue...run, run, run...

OSU...pass, pass, pass...

Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
Nice little push off by the ND receiver of course not called.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 05:17 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Nice little push off by the ND receiver of course not called.

No way they call that.  They sure as Hell didn't call the blatant PI when our guy got mugged in the end zone.  

Doesn't matter though when you got dingleberry on the offense calling pass plays when the only thing that's worked is the run game and you got Luke "simple" Fickell calling a peewee version football scheme.  Absolutely disgusting how ***** stupid these guys are and how they have the jobs they have.  
Reply/Quote
Elliott is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 05:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No need at that point.  

It was to keep them on their heels and not set.  Not disagreeing with you, just stating why...
Reply/Quote
#72 sure likes to block in the back.

One of these days he should be flagged for it!
Reply/Quote
Hubbard is so bad. He is absolutely atrocious.
Reply/Quote
INT!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Make them pay for that one.

Need to have 7 off of the turnover.
Reply/Quote
Elliot is not a side to side runner. Why do they run him like that?
Reply/Quote
Well that drive blew monkey balls...
Reply/Quote
Elliot should have ran on 1st down. Idiots!
Reply/Quote
Geez Thomas how do you drop that? FG still makes it a 3 score game and likely too far out of reach.
Reply/Quote
Well that drop in the endzone is huge now.
Reply/Quote
Fickell you are ***** garbage. Conley getting beat all game long and you give him zero safety help overtop. This guy should have been gone after his debacle interim coaching season. Absolutely way out of his league at this level.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 05:24 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Elliott is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew i should have stopped reading right before this post... I DVR'd the game and started watching after an hour and i'm not quite caught up yet...

Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
How was that not a hit on a defenseless receiver?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 06:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How was that not a hit on a defenseless receiver?

Has Notre Dame had a non-procedural penalty this game?  
Reply/Quote
Dumb asses...
Reply/Quote