Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - Carson Finally done?
after breaking his arm today??????
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
It seems like Carson, Fitzgerald, and Arians were all on the fence about sticking around for one more year and this likely wraps it all up in the desert. The Cardinals are probably blowing it all up and building around David Johnson with Blaine Gabbert as the stop-gap to a rookie QB. Carson would have to get an offer to start somewhere else and want to relocate and so on to not be done in the NFL after this season. None of that seems too terribly likely, so I'd say that's all she wrote.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Unfortunate end to an incredible talent that unfortunately went to waste.

After all his injuries, you have to thing he hangs em up now.
Reply/Quote
If he has another year on his contract which I'm pretty sure he does...he'll come back.
Reply/Quote
Another example of how quickly the window of opportunity for a team can slam shut.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It seems like Carson, Fitzgerald, and Arians were all on the fence about sticking around for one more year and this likely wraps it all up in the desert.  The Cardinals are probably blowing it all up and building around David Johnson with Blaine Gabbert as the stop-gap to a rookie QB.  Carson would have to get an offer to start somewhere else and want to relocate and so on to not be done in the NFL after this season.  None of that seems too terribly likely, so I'd say that's all she wrote.

Id take Bruce Arians here in a heart beat!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: Id take Bruce Arians here in a heart beat!!!

I would, too.  Carson really benefited from having an offensive-minded HC, but Arians has had multiple health issues and he's certainly not the type of HC who could fall in line with Mike Brown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep. He's done for sure
Reply/Quote