Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Prospects
Just wondering if anyone had watched much film on Carter Warren and Richard Gouraige? What did you think? I feel like when watching both guys that there is a ton to like about both of them but are these guys that have coachable flaws that can put solid technique together with their frames and length to become above average NFL starters?
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2023, 01:06 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Just wondering if anyone had watched much film on Carter Warren and Richard Gouraige? What did you think? I feel like when watching both guys that there is a ton to like about both of them but are these guys that have coachable flaws that can put solid technique together with their frames and length to become above average NFL starters?

I've seen clips of Warren that make me think he could be developed for no worst than a back up LT. Im trying to watch film of him as I catch some Abanikanda film. I think he may have been injured at some point this year so it's been somewhat difficult.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2023, 01:06 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Just wondering if anyone had watched much film on Carter Warren and Richard Gouraige? What did you think? I feel like when watching both guys that there is a ton to like about both of them but are these guys that have coachable flaws that can put solid technique together with their frames and length to become above average NFL starters?

There are seperate threads for prospects at each position group. 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 04:13 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: There are seperate threads for prospects at each position group. 

That is really what you got?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 08:07 PM)OSUfan Wrote: That is really what you got?

He and Psychdoc put in a good deal of effort in putting threads together, with the hopes that others would share their opinions on various position groups for the upcoming draft.  I wouldn't take it personally, as he likely mentioned it thinking that you were possibly unaware.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2023, 04:38 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I've seen clips of Warren that make me think he could be developed for no worst than a back up LT. Im trying to watch film of him as I catch some Abanikanda film. I think he may have been injured at some point this year so it's been somewhat difficult.

I saw that he was injured but the best I can find is undisclosed. That sort of makes me wonder.
Reply/Quote