Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUR O LINE SUCKS!!!
Who is our bright spot on that sorry ass line?!? Anybody?? Anybody at all?? Good lord.. Bodine is getting his ass embarrassed out there..obughei is awful..Andre is a turd..Boling is about our only guy out there and he's not even that good..This year's draft needs to be all lineman this is flat out ridiculous for our o line to be this bad..its crazy..these group of grown men should be ashamed of themselves for get pushed around like a bunch of girls.... we're sitting here getting our asses handed to us by the Fn jaguars, Damn...F***!!! Marvins still clapping "let's go" so tired of this shit...

2018 DRAFT

1ST -ORLANDO BROWN -OT

2ND ROUND-WILL HERNANDEZ-OG
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Nobody cares any more.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
So weird that I was just getting an urge to draw up a mock draft myself. The draft is the highlight every year for the Bengals. Sad...
Reply/Quote
We won't fix the line thru the draft. 4 guys bad. We'll draft 2 guys early. It won't be enough.

We have problems at 4 spots plus WR2. Something is obviously up with Ross or he wouldn't be a healthy scratch.
Reply/Quote
What did you expect was going to happen this season loosing two starting lineman who were both very good, and then going in to the draft and taking a WR with the 1st round pick and a RB with 2nd round pick. Everyone knows that Lewis is a terrible head coach, but Brown is by far the worst owner ever in the history of the NFL. He is completely clueless he just sits there and does nothing. He doesn't have enough common sense over 15 years to pull the plug on Lewis. Oh and don't even mention Alexander how this guy has a job still is beyond belief. But when Brown makes a move like letting Zimmer go and not making him HC it hurt even more so I guess as a fan were better off if Brown sits around with head in the sand like a ostrich.
Reply/Quote
Look at those dumbass Rams after overpaying that guy we were too smart to keep.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:01 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: What did you expect was going to happen this season loosing two starting lineman who were both very good, and then going in to the draft and taking a WR with the 1st round pick and a RB with 2nd round pick. Everyone knows that Lewis is a terrible head coach, but Brown is by far the worst owner ever in the history of the NFL. He is completely clueless he just sits there and does nothing. He doesn't have enough common sense over 15 years to pull the plug on Lewis. Oh and don't even mention Alexander how this guy has a job still is beyond belief. But when Brown makes a move like letting Zimmer go and not making him HC it hurt even more so I guess as a fan were better off if Brown sits around with head in the sand like a ostrich.

I wouldn't say Lewis is terrible. I would say that he's not good enough to overcome the ineptness of the organization though.

Honestly, I don't know if any coach can come in here and win. You have to scout. You have a small scouting staff. You don't get to address holes in free agency. You let some of your best players leave if they want too much money.

Hard to win through that.

The Rams were terrible last year on offense and went out and brought in Whitworth, Watkins, Woods, Sullivan and some others in free agency. THAT'S HOW YOU IMPROVE.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Look at those dumbass Rams after overpaying that guy we were too smart to keep.

Yep. One of the worst offenses in the NFL last year. 6-2 after today. They scored 51 points today too!

That said...our team is more than Whitworth and Zeitler away from being competitive. We'd be better with them...but not Super Bowl caliber good.

We're essentially rebuilding...but management doesn't see it.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:47 PM)McC Wrote: Nobody cares any more.

This

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. One of the worst offenses in the NFL last year. 6-2 after today. They scored 51 points today too!

That said...our team is more than Whitworth and Zeitler away from being competitive. We'd be better with them...but not Super Bowl caliber good.

We're essentially rebuilding...but management doesn't see it.

In all fairness, this franchise hasn't been "Super Bowl good" in 30 years. Well, if you don't count our "Totally shouldawon" years in 05 and 15.
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
I'm sure next draft Everyone will jiz themselves over the next skill player coming out. Most will try to justify the selection saying he will take pressure off this shity line and no Olineman are worth taking. Oh wait...

This team needs a complete makeover from Owner down but since nothing can be done about Brown it's pretty much pointless. Unless MB hands control over to a competent GM why should we expect anything different even if every coach is replaced by next season.
Reply/Quote
I couldn't give two violent messy sharts about the draft next year. It's not like the Bengals will do anything with the picks anyway. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Look at those dumbass Rams after overpaying that guy we were too smart to keep.

What did they score today? 51 points?
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is going to get seriously hurt if this line isn’t fixed.
Reply/Quote
I want OG Will Hernandez who I think is a future pro bowler and Baker Mayfield
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote