Hubbard
Erickson
Bullock
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakland Game Ball
Been quite a while since we needed one of these.

Joe Mixon 27 carries for 129 yds 2 TD 4.8 avg

Geno Atkins 3 sacks 5 solo tackles 1 ast

Sam Hubbard 2 sacks 1 FF

Alex Erickson 4 kick returns for 168 yds 42 avg

Randy Bullock 3/3 FG 38 Lng 12 pts

Jeff Dri....just kidding
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Mixon cuz he carried the offense today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Easy one for me. Joe Mixon all the way. Nice to see Geno finally have a big day too though.

Reply/Quote
Real tough. Geno came alive today, but I’m going to vote for Mixon. He was the workhorse for that offense and kept them going today.
Reply/Quote
Going against an offensive line with 2 back up guards and 2 rookie tackles really helped our defense look like what we wish they were.

That was nice.

But the game ball goes to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
I voted other and went Driskel Ninja

Mixon easily
Reply/Quote
Hubbard played huge today plus with 2 sacks a forced fumble.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 07:06 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hubbard played huge today plus with 2 sacks a forced fumble.

Will add the FF to the OP.

Reply/Quote
....not saying he would win thr vote but Dennard led the team in tackles and I'm pretty sure he had a Forced Fumble with the recovery.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Something just doesn't seem right here. WTS:

Alex Erickson. If not for Joe Ross' "blocking" he would have been our leading receiver. Add that to 42 yards per kick return including the one that sealed it.

Hard not to give Geno some love though.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I voted for Joe Mixon. If the team around him doesn’t get better he’s going to go all Corey Dillon on us!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Something just doesn't seem right here. WTS:

Alex Erickson. If not for Joe Ross' "blocking" he would have been our leading receiver. Add that to 42 yards per kick return including the one that sealed it.

Hard not to give Geno some love though.

And Mixon? It’s ok for you to show some love to a new RB lol

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I voted for Joe Mixon. If the team around him doesn’t get better he’s going to go all Corey Dillon on us!

We have enough problems without worrying about shit that hasn’t happened.

Reply/Quote
I voted for Alex.

Everytime the Raiders looked like they were trying to make a comeback he would just completely deflate them with a huge return.

Honestly, I think he might end up being the 3rd best WR.

Unfortunately, the Bengals brass might continue to flaunt Ross, because they probably won't want to pay Boyd and Green big contracts.

Carr came into today getting sacked once ever 12 throws, so I figured we would have good production out of defense line.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I voted for Mixon. Least I can do, what with people are saying he's off to Wendy's soon.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Went with Erickson. I will admit, it was hard not to vote for Mixon. I don't get the Erickson hate I see on here sometimes. He's a helluva a returner and seems to come out of nowhere to make a big play.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

Quickly emerging as my favorite player on the team. He's smart, talented and plays with immense heart.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 08:13 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Went with Erickson. I will admit, it was hard not to vote for Mixon. I don't get the Erickson hate I see on here sometimes. He's a helluva a returner and seems to come out of nowhere to make a big play.

I have literally never seen any Erickson hate.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 08:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Mixon.

Quickly emerging as my favorite player on the team. He's smart, talented and plays with immense heart.

If AJ retired tomorrow Mixon would probably be mine too at this point.

I only hope that his energy and passion becomes contagious to the rest of the team.

Now we just need someone to replace Pacman and Tez and lead the defense.

Reply/Quote
Mixon.

I wish some of the other players had his heart and desire sometimes, too.
Reply/Quote