Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Spent All Night ‘Rage-Tweeting’ About A Fictional Alicia Machado Sex Tap
http://uproxx.com/webculture/donald-trump-sex-tape/

Quote:While you were sleeping, Donald Trump, one of two people who will become the next President of the United States, was tweeting about a sex tape.

During Monday’s presidential debate, Hillary Clinton mentioned Trump’s penchant for referring to women as “slobs and dogs,” and how he called a former Miss Universe winner, Alicia Machado, “Miss Piggy” and “Miss Housekeeping, because she is Latina.” When Trump asked Clinton how did she “find this,” she snapped back, “[Her name] is Alicia Machado. And she has become a U.S. citizen… And you can bet she’s going to vote this November.”

Clinton’s remarks have apparently been bothering Trump — who defended his comments to Fox News by noting that Machado, “the worst” Miss Universe winner we’ve ever had, gained a “massive amount” of weight — all week. In the early morning hours, he tweeted, “Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an ‘angel’ without checking her past, which is terrible!” What is this “terrible” past he’s referring to?

“Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con,” Trump continued unhelpfully. “Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?” He’s (almost) half-right about one thing: Machado became a U.S. citizen “specifically to vote against Trump,” according to Cosmo. As for Trump’s sex tape allegation, Snopes discovered that’s even less accurate.

Quote:Machado is also often described as having been in a “sex tape,” a claim that stems from her 2005 appearance on the Spanish reality show La Granja (similar to the United States’ The Real World), which she was reportedly kicked off of after being filmed having sex with another cast member… However, the so-called “sex tape” stemming from that incident, which is nothing more than some grainy, night-vision footage of a couple of covered figures writhing in a bed, hardly qualifies as explicit. And reality television being what it is, the scene the tape depicts was quite possibly staged or fabricated. (Via)

He’s in “bigly” trouble.

[Image: 093016.jpg]
Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'd never seen that Twitter account before (@pourmecoffee). They are now followed. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
I say this time, don't worry about Chelsea being in the audience. Attack Bill's infidelity and Hillary's silencing of the women, and point out that this is who women want to champion their rights?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-30-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I say this time, don't worry about Chelsea being in the audience. Attack Bill's infidelity and Hillary's silencing of the women, and point out that this is who women want to champion their rights?

If you're implying Trump can take the moral high ground I'd really like to see him try!  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-30-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I say this time, don't worry about Chelsea being in the audience. Attack Bill's infidelity and Hillary's silencing of the women, and point out that this is who women want to champion their rights?
I don't think that would gain anything.
She'd tout being the good wife, commitment, for better or worse, keeping the family together, ect....ect...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-30-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I say this time, don't worry about Chelsea being in the audience. Attack Bill's infidelity and Hillary's silencing of the women, and point out that this is who women want to champion their rights?

"I know women, okay? Women love me. They say, 'Donald, you're the best candidate for women'. Rosie O'Donnell and other pigs don't like me because they are jealous of all of the beautiful women who love me. I know these women, great women. Beautiful, do not work because they're great women. Crooked Hillary, not a nice woman. I wonder why Bill had to find other women to show him the respect a husband deserves from a great woman. Now, I'm not saying Crooked Hillary caused him to cheat on her, but the women I know wouldn't let that happen. But they're great women, they win. Crooked Hillary, she never wins, so she attacks great women. "
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]