Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Shames Voters
(09-30-2017, 06:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hillary stayed married not because she desperately wanted to keep her family together.   She stayed because it helped her politically.

Having your husband be a serial cheater just makes your family look like a joke.    

And yes it's the woman's job to keep the family together and running.    They are actually built specifically for this task.

You have zero idea if that is true.  In fact, given you politics, it's probably more a reflection of your opinion than based in any kind of fact or reality.

I feel so bad for the women in your life.  And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-30-2017, 07:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have zero idea if that is true.  In fact, given you politics, it's probably more a reflection of your opinion than based in any kind of fact or reality.

I feel so bad for the women in your life.  And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  

Rock On

Ok we will go with that being false. She didn't stay for her career. She just stayed because she didn't have the confidence to break away. The same way a battered woman stays with her abuser.

Once again.... women pity these type of women they don't follow them.
(09-30-2017, 09:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok we will go with that being false.  She didn't stay for her career.   She just stayed because she didn't have the confidence to break away.   The same way a battered woman stays with her abuser.    

Once again....  women pity these type of women they don't follow them.

Strike two.

Another opinion based on a general disdain for any woman who doesn't fit a preconceived notion and lack of ability to accept that the world is bigger than your own line of sight.

Sad.
(09-30-2017, 09:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Strike two.

Another opinion based on a general disdain for any woman who doesn't fit a preconceived notion and lack of ability to accept that the world is bigger than your own line of sight.

Sad.

When someone hurts you there are only two options. Remove that person from your life or keep them in your life and accept the shame of not being able to do anything about it.....

In hillary's case she was cheated on with multiple women over multiple decades.

Where do you think this makes her look anything like a leader? And why do you think women want to be led by anyone who gets treated this way and then on top of it all ..... attacks the victims of her husband.
(09-30-2017, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When someone hurts you there are only two options.   Remove that person from your life or keep them in your life and accept the shame of not being able to do anything about it.....  

Where do you think this makes her look anything like a leader?  And why do you think women want to be led by anyone who gets treated this way and then on top of it all ..... attacks the victims of her husband.

It's their voice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-30-2017, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When someone hurts you there are only two options. Remove that person from your life or keep them in your life and accept the shame of not being able to do anything about it.....

Where do you think this makes her look anything like a leader? And why do you think women want to be led by anyone who gets treated this way and then on top of it all ..... attacks the victims of her husband.

Hmm, is that from Psalms or Proverbs?
(09-30-2017, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's their voice. 

And the voice of women rejected her.

Either I am correct or they felt trump was a distinguished statesman that is a gentleman in all aspects of his life.
(09-30-2017, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When someone hurts you there are only two options.   Remove that person from your life or keep them in your life and accept the shame of not being able to do anything about it.....  

Where do you think this makes her look anything like a leader?  And why do you think women want to be led by anyone who gets treated this way and then on top of it all ..... attacks the victims of her husband.

Just when I think it can't get any worse there's another layer...
(09-30-2017, 06:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hillary stayed married not because she desperately wanted to keep her family together.   She stayed because it helped her politically.

Having your husband be a serial cheater just makes your family look like a joke.    

And yes it's the woman's job to keep the family together and running.    They are actually built specifically for this task.

If Hillary is a competent politician, I really don't care why she stayed with her husband. I don't see how you can "know" why she did or did not stay.

I agree that having a serial cheater makes anyone look bad. But I tend to blame the husband, not the wife.  Same for Trump. He IS a serial cheater.

Would you be arguing that there is a natural double standard for women? Cheating does not disqualify a man for the presidency, but it does a woman?   How is a woman specifically built for this task? Just curious.

If a lot of people hold to such a double standard, it could explain why many chose an incompetent man over a competent woman as leader of the nation.
(09-30-2017, 07:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have zero idea if that is true.  In fact, given you politics, it's probably more a reflection of your opinion than based in any kind of fact or reality.

Rock On
[Image: head-sand.jpg?x79442]

"Zero idea"?  Deductive reasoning and what has been said by Cinton and close associates would give anyone a good idea that the career objectives of both Clintons would be jeapordized if she left him.
Hillarys referencing the women that came forward as a "bimbo eruption" is not a normal reaction.

Lest we forget the staged event when Jessie Jackson, Bill, Hillary, and their creepy daughter emerged from the White House all holding hands in front of TV cameras to show the world that by the grace of God working through the Reverend Jackson, Bill's trangressions are forgiven and that the Clintons are a happy family once again.
(09-30-2017, 11:18 PM)Dill Wrote: If Hillary is a competent politician, I really don't care why she stayed with her husband. I don't see how you can "know" why she did or did not stay.

I agree that having a serial cheater makes anyone look bad. But I tend to blame the husband, not the wife.  Same for Trump. He IS a serial cheater. .

You emphasized "IS"... as if Bill may not be a serial cheater?...Or did you put emphasis on "is" because it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is?

(09-30-2017, 11:18 PM)Dill Wrote: Would you be arguing that there is a natural double standard for women? Cheating does not disqualify a man for the presidency, but it does a woman?   How is a woman specifically built for this task? Just curious.

You know he was not implying double standards at any point.
But like a bad cop who arrests a dude after planting drugs in his car, you called him out on an accusation that you planted.
True, cheating does not disqualify a man from seeking the presidency, but it disqualifies a president from being president if he is doing the cheating not on his own time, but in the oval office, on your time and on my time.

(09-30-2017, 11:18 PM)Dill Wrote: If a lot of people hold to such a double standard, it could explain why many chose an incompetent man over a competent woman as leader of the nation.

Thats comical...if Hillary were competent there would have never been an investigation regarding her handling of classified info, Benghazi, and Libya. Part of the reason she lost was because she was incompetent.
(10-01-2017, 12:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: You emphasized "IS"... as if Bill may not be a serial cheater?...Or did you put emphasis on "is" because it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is?

You know he was not implying double standards at any point.
But like a bad cop who arrests a dude after planting drugs in his car, you called him out on an accusation that you planted.
True, cheating does not disqualify a man from seeking the presidency, but it disqualifies a president from being president if he is doing the cheating not on his own time, but  in the oval office, on your time and on my time.

Thats comical...if Hillary were competent there would have never been an investigation regarding her handling of classified info, Benghazi, and Libya. Part of the reason she lost was because she was incompetent.

My point was that Bill was not running for office. Consider the meaning of "not" here.

If someone says women (not men) are responsible for keeping families together, "specially built" for the task, then
I certainly do not know he was not implying double standards at any point.  He seems to be doing exactly that.
Did I "plant" the claim that women specially built to keep families together?

Unless you have any reason to believe Hillary more likely to cheat on your time than Trump, you have another non-point. (Anda very strange one at that.)

Benghazi and Libya are simply faux scandals, driven by Fox and friends to drive down her numbers, as McCArthy said. She was a decent secretary of state, email server or no.  The main reason she lost was because people were not looking for competence.
(09-30-2017, 11:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Lest we forget the staged event when Jessie Jackson, Bill, Hillary, and their creepy daughter emerged from the White House all holding hands in front of TV cameras to show the world that by the grace of God working through the Reverend Jackson, Bill's trangressions are forgiven and that the Clintons are a happy family once again.

First the "she male" comment; now you are disparaging the Clinton's daugther.

THAT is creepy.

Well no, there are other options.  I know a woman who was hurt because her husband had a drinking problem. She got him to go to rehab. He's been dry for over 20 years now.  She neither removed him from her life nor "accepted the shame not being able to do anything about it."

I am not surprised if any wife hears a rumor about her husband with another woman and says something negative about the woman, in private, as Hillary did. 

I don't understand why you don't grasp the inverse of your argument. Why would women want to be led by anyone who treats  women abusively.  Why is that a better choice than someone who already knows government, will fight for women's rights, and doesn't abuse women.  Why does the abuser make sense in this choice?
(09-30-2017, 11:18 PM)Dill Wrote: If Hillary is a competent politician, I really don't care why she stayed with her husband. I don't see how you can "know" why she did or did not stay.

I agree that having a serial cheater makes anyone look bad. But I tend to blame the husband, not the wife.  Same for Trump. He IS a serial cheater.

Would you be arguing that there is a natural double standard for women? Cheating does not disqualify a man for the presidency, but it does a woman?   How is a woman specifically built for this task? Just curious.

If a lot of people hold to such a double standard, it could explain why many chose an incompetent man over a competent woman as leader of the nation.

This has zero to do with her being a competent politician. It speaks to her character.

I never said trump was a great presidential candidate. But at least his wives left him when he stooged up his marriage. I am fine with defining Trump as you choose to define him when we discuss this topic. She lost to a TV game show host. She wasn't a strong candidate because people questioned her character.

You should blame the cheater. But the cheated needs to move on if they want to claim any sort of sense of leadership. No one respects a leader who just sits there and gets humiliated by the people closest to them.
(10-01-2017, 01:43 AM)Dill Wrote: Well no, there are other options.  I know a woman who was hurt because her husband had a drinking problem. She got him to go to rehab. He's been dry for over 20 years now.  She neither removed him from her life nor "accepted the shame not being able to do anything about it."

I am not surprised if any wife hears a rumor about her husband with another woman and says something negative about the woman, in private, as Hillary did. 

I don't understand why you don't grasp the inverse of your argument. Why would women want to be led by anyone who treats  women abusively.  Why is that a better choice than someone who already knows government, will fight for women's rights, and doesn't abuse women.  Why does the abuser make sense in this choice?

What does a drinking problem have to do with the price of tea in china?

Honestly what do you think of a man who just sits there and let's several other men come in and root his wife over and over for decades. Would you be questioning this guy's ability to control any situation?
StLUC: "Whats your favorite hamburger?"

Dill:  "Why must they be called hamburgers"?
(10-01-2017, 01:43 AM)Dill Wrote: Well no, there are other options.  I know a woman who was hurt because her husband had a drinking problem. She got him to go to rehab. He's been dry for over 20 years now.  She neither removed him from her life nor "accepted the shame not being able to do anything about it."

in Hillarys case she would have blamed the booze manufacturers.

It's amazing why you refuse to consider her behavior as having nothing to do with preserving her and his career goals.
Well no, it's really not amazing.
(10-01-2017, 04:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Honestly what do you think of a man who just sits there and let's several other men come in and root his wife over and over for decades. Would you be questioning this guy's ability to control any situation?

Honestly, that depends on the situation. In another post, you talked about Trump's wives divorcing him when he cheated. Here is where we see a culture difference (and why Florida is in the south, but not in The South). Not everywhere in this country will a woman divorcing her man be seen as the right thing to do. It all depends on where you are from and what social circles you run in as to how acceptable divorce is in that situation and whether you will go that route or not. In The South, especially when it comes to the more moneyed South of the Clintons' generation (and even the less moneyed), that wouldn't be socially acceptable.

Now, I'm not saying that is why divorce didn't happen. It could've been an FDR-like situation, hard to say. But my point is that you make it an "it is either this or this" situation and are firm in your statement that it means a particular thing, but the facts are not nearly as black and white as you think they are.
(09-29-2017, 11:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No they should be recognized for what they are. 

If necessary wrongs will be repremanded such as impeachment. Like in in the past when this country had leaders that we demanded show a smidge of common decency. 

Its amusing to hear liberals utter "common decency" as it aligns with their Trump hating agenda.

Common decency has no place in things such as "freedom of expression", gay parades, or women marching down the street wearing vaginas on their heads.