Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Speech at Islamic Society of Baltimore
Listened to this in the background today.  Great speech, fantastic message.  Any of you anti-Obama/Muslim/Progressive types take the time to listen to this and have takeaways?

If nothing else, I cannot see how anyone could deny he is one of the most exceptional orators the POTUS has seen in some time.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-03-2016, 07:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If nothing else, I cannot see how anyone could deny he is one of the most exceptional orators the POTUS has seen in some time.  

He's a fine speech reader.
Gee this is shocking lol.
(02-03-2016, 07:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gee this is shocking lol.

What is shocking you into laughing out loud lucy?  Take the paperclip out of the socket.
(02-03-2016, 08:12 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What is shocking you into laughing out loud lucy?  Take the paperclip out of the socket.

The 47 minutes I will never get back of my life.
(02-03-2016, 08:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The 47 minutes I will never get back of my life.

If your only critique is with the length of the speech you must have agreed with his sentiments.  That's great to hear. 
(02-03-2016, 07:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Listened to this in the background today.  Great speech, fantastic message.  Any of you anti-Obama/Muslim/Progressive types take the time to listen to this and have takeaways?

If nothing else, I cannot see how anyone could deny he is one of the most exceptional orators the POTUS has seen in some time.  

Exceptional orator? You're an exceptional Obama ass kisser if you think that.
Hillary is an exceptional orator too I bet.
Obama is a bumbling idiot.

(02-04-2016, 01:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: Exceptional orator? You're an exceptional Obama ass kisser if you think that.

If that were the case, Bill would have never needed Monica.......oh......wait......
Nervous
How could that MUSLIM have spoken in a MOSQUE to a bunch of other MUSLIMS for 47 whole minutes without someone blowing something up or killing someone? I don't buy it.
(02-04-2016, 01:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: Exceptional orator? You're an exceptional Obama ass kisser if you think that.

What were your favorite parts of his speech tonight Chad?  
(02-03-2016, 10:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If your only critique is with the length of the speech you must have agreed with his sentiments.  That's great to hear. 

Yeah you know I am a massive supporter of Obama pandering his nonsense to Muslims.
Odd. Could have sworn you mentioned you were going to give us a reply to this at some point Lucy. What happened?
(02-05-2016, 11:38 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Odd. Could have sworn you mentioned you were going to give us a reply to this at some point Lucy.  What happened?

Watched a movie and went to bed. Sorry if my evening didn't revolve around your thread. Besides its not like you even care what I think anyway on this joke of a president.
(02-05-2016, 11:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watched a movie and went to bed.  Sorry if my evening didn't revolve around your thread.  Besides its not like you even care what I think anyway on this joke of a president.

But he did ask...and you did say you would respond.

Multiple times you have said you would do something and did not...do you see how this reflects on your other posts here?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Just feels a little too much like Jane Fonda in Hanoi to me.

I can't listen to the speech because he turns my stomach but I have to wonder what the intent would be.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-05-2016, 11:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watched a movie and went to bed.  Sorry if my evening didn't revolve around your thread.  Besides its not like you even care what I think anyway on this joke of a president.

No need to apologize Lucy.  Just thought it was odd that I can no longer see your post saying you would do as such, nor my reply to that post anymore.  Assuming that was deleted somehow. 

Aren't deleted posts still shown with some sort of 'this post was deleted by the user' message? 

I remember it as you saying, "I'll write up my response to the speech after I put the girls to bet tonight if you're really interested in my thoughts."  To which I replied, "I genuinely am interested."

Just wondering what happened.  You indicated that you had already watched it from what I remember, maybe that was deleted as well.
(02-05-2016, 01:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: No need to apologize Lucy.  Just thought it was odd that I can no longer see your post saying you would do as such, nor my reply to that post anymore.  Assuming that was deleted somehow. 

Aren't deleted posts still shown with some sort of 'this post was deleted by the user' message? 

I remember it as you saying, "I'll write up my response to the speech after I put the girls to bet tonight if you're really interested in my thoughts."  To which I replied, "I genuinely am interested."

Just wondering what happened.  You indicated that you had already watched it from what I remember, maybe that was deleted as well.

I didn't delete any post. I was wondering where my post went. If you truly want a breakdown by me then I will get to it today. I didn't take you serious when you wanted a breakdown from me.
(02-05-2016, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't delete any post.   I was wondering where my post went.    If you truly want a breakdown by me then I will get to it today.   I didn't take you serious when you wanted a breakdown from me.

Like I said yesterday, yes, I genuinely would like to hear what you thought.

As for the deleted posts, there were at least 2 of mine deleted here, and I know of one of yours, can one of the mods give some insight?  This was an exceptionally cordial exchange by Lucy and my standards, why were these posts deleted?
I don't have any idea why posts would have been deleted in this thread. they were pretty mild compared to some other stuff that goes on around here.
(02-05-2016, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I didn't delete any post.   I was wondering where my post went.    If you truly want a breakdown by me then I will get to it today.   I didn't take you serious when you wanted a breakdown from me.

(02-05-2016, 02:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Like I said yesterday, yes, I genuinely would like to hear what you thought.

As for the deleted posts, there were at least 2 of mine deleted here, and I know of one of yours, can one of the mods give some insight?  This was an exceptionally cordial exchange by Lucy and my standards, why were these posts deleted?

(02-05-2016, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't have any idea why posts would have been deleted in this thread.  they were pretty mild compared to some other stuff that goes on around here.

Ninja

As a complete aside and totally off topic:  The next part of this scene where they are peering through the hole in the wall (spoilers  Smirk) and the camera slowly pulls back is one THE top three scenes in cinematic history in my book.

Carry on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.