Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Obama makes the moral case to end pp organ trafficking
(08-07-2015, 09:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: As far as I know Obama and every other politician in the United States supports organ donation.

And what Obama was opposing in Africa was killing people instead of fetus.

Organ donation is voluntary. What's happening in Africa is involuntary. What's happening in pp is involuntary and pp is making money.
(08-07-2015, 09:57 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Because comparing anything to the Nazi's makes a stronger point...duh :snark:

Regular germans used the prisoners as slave labour. They drove in and out of the camps taking them to do whatever work was needed. They also witnessed trains full of jews being sent in and watching empty Trains leave. The point was they did nothing to stop an injustice, and when the jig was up they claimed they had no idea. Someday the jig will be up here and people will say.... We didn't know.... That's just how things were .... We were told it was best.

That's the comparison.
(08-08-2015, 12:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:     Someday the jig will be up here and people will say.... We didn't know.... That's just how things were ....  We were told it was best.  

That's the comparison.

False equivalency meets incompetent trolling equals mental diarrhea.  
(08-08-2015, 12:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: False equivalency meets incompetent trolling equals mental diarrhea.  

Thanks for making my point. Stay in Denial Herr
(08-08-2015, 12:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thanks for making my point.

You think that "made" what you laughingly call a point?  LOL troll.

Quote:Stay in Denial Herr

If you're going to try and use German to insult/insinuate at least make a minimal effort to use it properly.  You should have "said" Mein Herr.