Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Observations After Week 5
Gio slumped last year as well. Then came on as the season ended.

Hill needs to get back to his fundamentals and hitting the holes hard, and not trying to guess his way to a big hitter
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gio slumped last year as well.  Then came on as the season ended.  

Hill needs to get back to his fundamentals and hitting the holes hard, and not trying to guess his way to a big hitter

Hill was a patient runner last year, and I feel like that worked to his benefit.  I haven't seen a lot of holes getting opened up for him this year.  Especially yesterday.  That said, he's been pretty good in the redzone.  
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:02 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Hill was a patient runner last year, and I feel like that worked to his benefit.  I haven't seen a lot of holes getting opened up for him this year.  Especially yesterday.  That said, he's been pretty good in the redzone.  

I didn't see many holes for any runner unless the Seahawks were on offense. Cut back runs killed the Bengals defense!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Did we really upgrade the TE spot?  Last year we had Eifert and Gresham and this year we have Eifert and 4 or so TEs that don't have a single reception all season.  Eifert isn't balling because Gresham is gone, he's balling because he's healthy and Dalton is on fire.  Gresham could have 0 receptions like the rest of our TEs, so I don't see what was upgraded other than Dalton and Eifert's elbow.

Well if you count fisher as a TE for that play he played as a TE then he has a catch as well..
Reply/Quote