Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ochocinco trying out for XFL
As kicker.

Hit a 60 yarder in practice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lxo3FWiX2M

Huber was holding in this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rK5nQ2j4XM

Hard to not miss the craziness of Chad Johnson. This is not a man who would sit out all year on a pisspoor team with a broken toenail... ;D
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: As kicker.

Hard to not miss the craziness of Chad Johnson. This is not a man who would sit out all year on a pisspoor team with a broken toenail... ;D

Saw that...I hope he makes it. 

Other than headbutting his girlfriend (inexcusable), I have always liked Chad. 

I didnt like OchoPsycho...But I liked Chad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 04:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: As kicker.

Love that second clip...I remember that line "he will be hard to live with now".  

A lot of people thought Chad was a diva, but I couldn't disagree more.  I LOVED his "list".  Who else puts themselves out there to be evaluated each game against the other team?  He was so much fun, and a generational talent.  I don't care how his career ended.  There was a 2-3 year period where he was the best WR in football.   Should be in the HOF.  
Reply/Quote
Fun, hope he makes it. Always root for Chad.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t he kick an extra point and a kickoff in a preseason game? Believe it was vs Ne
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 07:05 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Didn’t he kick an extra point and a kickoff in a preseason game? Believe it was vs Ne

i know he kicked a few in a game  not sure which game or against who though lol...

Ill root for the team chad makes if he makes it....    And the xfl's double forward pass rule will be interesting to watch.
Reply/Quote
I think the kick posted was the preseason game. But yeah, I saw that too. Dude was fun. Didn't realize he headbutted a chick? That really sucks. Good player tho!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think the kick posted was the preseason game. But yeah, I saw that too. Dude was fun. Didn't realize he headbutted a chick? That really sucks. Good player tho!

Bite them chicks on the leg Harley!
Reply/Quote
Ya never know..perhaps Fat Randy will retire someday and then.... Ninja He'd definitely be the oldest active Bengal ever if he got the call..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ocho Cinco made it fun to be a Bengal fan again. Short but fun. Thank you 85.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 11:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bite them chicks on the leg Harley!

Don’t bite em’, ride em’.

Reply/Quote
Legend, I will root for any team he makes it on
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 07:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ill root for the team chad makes if he makes it....    And the xfl's double forward pass rule will be interesting to watch.

I'll watch if he makes it, but I'm not holding my breath since there are actual kickers out there who aren't 42 year old former WRs who are likely to get the 8 kicker spots in the XFL.

I'm not holding my breath on the XFL being anything more than an entire season of pre-season week 4 with wacky rules either, but who knows.  I actually watch and enjoy the CFL so my mind is open. Still, breath not being held!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 08:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don’t bite em’, ride em’.

There yah go lol

(01-15-2020, 02:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll watch if he makes it, but I'm not holding my breath since there are actual kickers out there who aren't 42 year old former WRs who are likely to get the 8 kicker spots in the XFL.

I'm not holding my breath on the XFL being anything more than an entire season of pre-season week 4 with wacky rules either, but who knows.  I actually watch and enjoy the CFL so my mind is open.  Still, breath not being held!

Still, it is football. I like more football. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 02:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll watch if he makes it, but I'm not holding my breath since there are actual kickers out there who aren't 42 year old former WRs who are likely to get the 8 kicker spots in the XFL.

I'm not holding my breath on the XFL being anything more than an entire season of pre-season week 4 with wacky rules either, but who knows.  I actually watch and enjoy the CFL so my mind is open.  Still, breath not being held!

can see chad potentially making it just cause he has name recognition...  Hell if hes hitting 60 yarders he has a shot.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 03:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: can see chad potentially making it just cause he has name recognition...  Hell if hes hitting 60 yarders he has a shot.

Technically wouldn't the XFL have to back out of their "no players with criminal records" claim since Chad got picked up for a domestic violence issue?  I'm not sure if that even matters or the issue was serious enough to count, but employing an over the hill pseudo wife beater doesn't fit with the PG image Vince has been trying to promote since his wife started getting all political.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 03:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Technically wouldn't the XFL have to back out of their "no players with criminal records" claim since Chad got picked up for a domestic violence issue?  I'm not sure if that even matters or the issue was serious enough to count, but employing an over the hill pseudo wife beater doesn't fit with the PG image Vince has been trying to promote since his wife started getting all political.

I'd be surprised the party he is associated with cares about political image, considering all things.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 04:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'd be surprised the party he is associated with cares about political image, considering all things.

I didn't mean to get this into P&R area, other than to point out that the first XFL was during the WWF "attitude era" where swearing and boobs and all that stuff that gets high school boys fired up was being pushed by the company.  This XFL is supposedly going to be criminal and protest free, and that's something that would seem to lock Chad out, unless they've backed off of that stance and announcement.  I haven't followed them that closely.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 04:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't mean to get this into P&R area, other than to point out that the first XFL was during the WWF "attitude era" where swearing and boobs and all that stuff that gets high school boys fired up was being pushed by the company.  This XFL is supposedly going to be criminal and protest free, and that's something that would seem to lock Chad out, unless they've backed off of that stance and announcement.  I haven't followed them that closely.

I liked the WWF era, lol. Stephanie McMahon....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 04:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I liked the WWF era, lol. Stephanie McMahon....

I was too busy watching the awesome WCW at the time.

[Image: Havoc20.gif]
Reply/Quote