Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 12, 2014
The last time Rey Maualuga and Vontaze Burfict played in the same complete game together. Barring any setbacks Monday should break that streak. I would think we should see a major impact in our run defense with them in there together.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: The last time Rey Maualuga and Vontaze Burfict played in the same complete game together. Barring any setbacks Monday should break that streak. I would think we should see a major impact in our run defense with them in there together.

who is the texans running back right now?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: who is the texans running back right now?

Somebody named Blue, somebody named Polk and some other guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: who is the texans running back right now?

(11-13-2015, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: Somebody named Blue

AKA the guy who lost his starting job at LSU to Jeremy Hill.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: Somebody named Blue, somebody named Polk and some other guy.

They'll be AFC Offensive players of the Week candidates next week. Our run d couldnt stop a nosebleed.
Reply/Quote
Let's hope our defense starts coming into it's own now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 07:40 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: They'll be AFC Offensive players of the Week candidates next week. Our run d couldnt stop a nosebleed.

Our run D?  The one with Burfict?  
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: Somebody named Blue, somebody named Polk and some other guy.

I bet they go in on our run D
Reply/Quote

i'm not necessarily worried about the Texans but don't forget we made a one game star out of Thomas Rawls.  Also don't forget after the Texans we face the Cardinals with Chris Johnson and the Rams with Todd Gurley...those 2 can run all day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 07:40 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: They'll be AFC Offensive players of the Week candidates next week. Our run d couldnt stop a nosebleed.

I dunno about that.  They sure put a stop to LaVeon Bell..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm more concerned Hoyer will pick apart our secondary, but I don't think he will.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

a dog named Blue.

But really am somewhat worried about this game. It is possibly a trap game with Carson coming next  and Bengals seem to come in rusty a little after layoffs. Of course JJ Watt, bright lights of MNF,  and the fact Hoyer has been a thorn to Bengals before as well.

But then again am confident the things mentioned and continuing winning streak will insure Bengals are ready to play. 

Pumped up and ready for a rocking house at PBS tomorrow.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 12:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: But really I am somewhat worried about this game. It is possibly a trap game with Carson coming next  and Bengals seem to come in rusty a little after layoffs. Of course JJ Watt, bright lights of MNF,  and the fact Hoyer has been a thorn to Bengals before as well.

All valid concerns IMO. 
Reply/Quote
I don't think a lot of people realize how much time Burfict missed last year. He was still playing for us at the halfway point of last season, but he had already missed 3 games. And of the 5 games he started I think he only finished 2 healthy.
Reply/Quote
Texans average 21.8 and give up 25.6 a game; Bengals average 28.6 and give up 17.8. Barring a couple flukes Bengals win by 7+.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote