Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds for next year's Superbowl.
(06-25-2022, 09:57 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: Last season was a beautiful thing to watch play out.

It was. It should only get better with Burrow, Taylor Lou and all our Coaches and young players learning. Isn't a more talented 
team in the NFL with more potential in all 3 phases IMO. BTW, your Chucky avatar is freaky, the Exorcist sig is also a bit spooky.

Really got to RedBengal lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 11:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was. It should only get better with Burrow, Taylor Lou and all our Coaches and young players learning. Isn't a more talented 
team in the NFL with more potential in all 3 phases IMO. BTW, your Chucky avatar is freaky, the Exorcist sig is also a bit spooky.

Really got to RedBengal lol  Hilarious

I'm a huge horror buff. I work in and have many friends in the horror community. 
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 11:15 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: I'm a huge horror buff. I work in and have many friends in the horror community. 

Rock On

Rock on. I am not a horror buff but I do like to watch a bunch of them around Halloween time. Always loved Child's Play 
and all the Chucky movies pretty much. Love The Conjuring and all of that series as well.
Reply/Quote