Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds of winning the Super Bowl
(05-20-2019, 02:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: You sure it was an accident? Hmm 

I think everything he types is an accident. 
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 04:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think everything he types is an accident. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 01:20 PM)McC Wrote: Since you clearly do not understand the concept of smack talk, as evidenced by every post you've ever made, I'll explain it in simple terms that even an utter imbecile like every Browns fan will understand. 

Step one--do something boast-worthy.
Step two--talk smack.

This is obviously what is tripping you up--the do something part.

Third place is place man... Cut him some slack.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:33 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist of correcting posters grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?
Not very high standards. Hehe

With corrections in parentheses:

"Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist(s) of correcting posters(') grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?"

You are doing really well!

And please know that it is not your fault. Cleveland Public School System is to blame.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:19 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What in the heck have the Bungals done to boast about anything? Are you serious? We were the laughing stock of this league for twenty years. The Bungals were a close second.

We have had multiple winning season, AFC North titles, and playoff appearances in the last twenty years. So, that part of your statement is incorrect.

But I do feel your anguish. I actually sympathize with you.

True fans begin to feel the pain of the their Team, and essentially become a small piece of the overall Team identity/psyche. 

So if your Team is sh#t, then you become a small piece of..... 

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:33 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist of correcting posters grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?
Not very high standards. Hehe

(05-20-2019, 06:23 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The important thing is you knew what I meant. The Cintucky hillbillies that post here didn't know one way or another.

Apparently … they did:

(06-01-2019, 05:46 PM)XsandOs Wrote: With corrections in parentheses:

"Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist(s) of correcting posters(') grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?"

You are doing really well!

And please know that it is not your fault. Cleveland Public School System is to blame.
Reply/Quote