Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds of winning the Super Bowl
Seems I'm not the only one who knows the Browns, led by Baker the Dream maker, will rule the North division.

Odds of winning the SB:

Browns 14-1
Stoolers 22-1
Ratbirds 40-1

Bungals , wait for it, 150-1 Hilarious

Some of you homers say the Browns are only good on paper. The Bungals are good on paper, toilet paper that is. Hilarious
This is too easy.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/
Reply/Quote
Nice odds. Time to throw down some cash on the Bengals. Thanks for the update.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 06:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  Baker the Dream maker

Your fantasy:

[Image: Yv8Sqoh.jpg]

Your reality:

[Image: BNG-L-RAIDERS-1001-31.jpg?w=620]

[Image: baker-mayfield-of-the-cleveland-browns-i...1070840710]

[Image: AR-181229942.jpg]

[Image: quarterback-baker-mayfield-of-the-clevel...1079389220]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 06:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Seems I'm not the only one who knows the Browns, led by Baker the Dream maker, will rule the North division.

Odds of winning the SB:

Browns   14-1
Stoolers  22-1
Ratbirds  40-1

Bungals , wait for it,  150-1   Hilarious

Some of you homers say the Browns are only good on paper. The Bungals are good on paper, toilet paper that is. Hilarious  
This is too easy.

You do realize that until they actually play the games, the Vegas odds are still in the 'on paper' category, right?

Last year's Jaguars were given 18-1 odds in the preseason. How'd that turn out?

Besides, the odds are not exactly the result of expert prognostication.  They're based on current betting levels.  They're not meant to predict anything but rather to balance out the bets by making the more popular bets less attractive and the lesser ones moreso.  

So, all this really means is that people are buying into the media hype and betting on the Browns. Which, by the way, contradicts your opening statement.  The Vegas odds suggest that you are apparently NOT the only one to believe in this delusion
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 01:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You do realize that until they actually play the games, the Vegas odds are still in the 'on paper' category, right?

Last year's Jaguars were given 18-1 odds in the preseason. How'd that turn out?

Besides, the odds are not exactly the result of expert prognostication.  They're based on current betting levels.  They're not meant to predict anything but rather to balance out the bets by making the more popular bets less attractive and the lesser ones moreso.  

So, all this really means is that people are buying into the media hype and betting on the Browns. Which, by the way, contradicts your opening statement.  You are apparently NOT the only one to believe in this delusion

Your forgetting who your typing to like it will be understood? He's already ordered a Super Bowl replica trophy with the browns inscribed on it. Bad part is, after week 4 when he desperately tries to cancel the order and is transferred to customer service somewhere in Pakistan, it will be too late. Poor guy, kinda feel sorry for him, or maybe not, idk.

Reply/Quote
Associating the Bungals to two screw-up cartoon characters like bever and buttwadd is very appropriate and telling. You guys know the disappointment that is heading your way and expect it and except it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 07:37 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: expect it and except it.   ThumbsUp
Yes, this is how words work
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 08:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Yes, this is how words work

His stupidity in executing the English language is only exceeded by his stupidity in choice of teams and who he thinks is going to be his savior.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 07:37 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: expect it and except it. ThumbsUp

[Image: sht-happens-sometimes-25-46.jpg?quality=...600&zoom=2]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 07:37 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: ... expect it and except it. ThumbsUp

I think most of us have already excepted it. And if you don’t know why that’s hilarious (I’m sure you don’t), you should maybe consult a dictionary. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 01:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think most of us have already excepted it.  And if you don’t know why that’s hilarious (I’m sure you don’t), you should maybe consult a dictionary.  LOL

Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist of correcting posters grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?
Not very high standards. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:33 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist of correcting posters grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?

Yes, but your a Browns fan. Nobody takes your smack serious anyway. Kinda like a chihuahua.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:33 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Are you a teacher? Seems your smack talk consist of correcting posters grammar and spelling mistakes. Is this considered smack talk on this board?

Since you clearly do not understand the concept of smack talk, as evidenced by every post you've ever made, I'll explain it in simple terms that even an utter imbecile like every Browns fan will understand. 

Step one--do something boast-worthy.
Step two--talk smack.

This is obviously what is tripping you up--the do something part.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Dude, it wasn’t just that you spelled it wrong. The word you used gave your post pretty much the opposite meaning of what you intended. LOL

Talk about low standards ...
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 01:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Besides, the odds are not exactly the result of expert prognostication.  They're based on current betting levels.  They're not meant to predict anything but rather to balance out the bets by making the more popular bets less attractive and the lesser ones moreso.  

Exactly. This just means that a lot of overly excited Browns fans sold their food stamps and remortgaged their trailers pulling out all of their equity, and used that money to bet on the Browns going to the Super Bowl. That's all. 

Something tells me that the market for foreclosed double wides in the Cleveland area will be strong in about a year. 
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 01:20 PM)McC Wrote: Since you clearly do not understand the concept of smack talk, as evidenced by every post you've ever made, I'll explain it in simple terms that even an utter imbecile like every Browns fan will understand. 

Step one--do something boast-worthy.
Step two--talk smack.

This is obviously what is tripping you up--the do something part.
What in the heck have the Bungals done to boast about anything? Are you serious? We were the laughing stock of this league for twenty years. The Bungals were a close second. This will change this year. The Bungals will be the number one laughing stock of the league. Just ask Coln Cowherd. No wonder a handful of Stooler fans dominates this smack board. You guys live in a fantasy land.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 02:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Dude, it wasn’t just that you spelled it wrong.  The word you used gave your post pretty much the opposite meaning of what you intended.  LOL

Talk about low standards ...

The important thing is you knew what I meant. The Cintucky hillbillies that post here didn't know one way or another.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:23 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The important thing is you knew what I meant. The Cintucky hillbillies that post here didn't know one way or another.

Of course I knew what you meant.  That's why it was hilarious that you accidentally posted the opposite.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 10:29 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Of course I knew what you meant.  That's why it was hilarious that you accidentally posted the opposite.  LOL

You sure it was an accident? Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 06:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Seems I'm not the only one who knows the Browns, led by Baker the Dream maker, will rule the North division.

Odds of winning the SB:

Browns   14-1
Stoolers  22-1
Ratbirds  40-1

Bungals , wait for it,  150-1   Hilarious

This is too easy.

I don't put any stock into predictions 4 months before the season even starts because there's always 2 teams that come out of nowhere and surprise everyone. There's always at least 1 team that they predict will do well that just falls flat on their face.
Reply/Quote